New Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.eaglesun.com
Howdy folks... I'm Chris from Gallup.

I've been lurking here for a while, but just joined recently. I've had a few Toyota's in the past and currently own a 2003 SR5 V6 4x4 4Runner. It's pretty basic but it gets the job done. I have a coil over lift kit from Rancho in the front, with larger springs and nicer Rancho shocks in the rear. I had my lower plastics coated in a light bed liner, which is why they are black. I also upgraded wheels and tires... I love my little 4Runner! I call her trusty-rusty.

I do most of my adventuring in my 2018 Ford Raptor, which is more built than my 4Runner...

I recently got rid of a 2008 GX470... pictured below. I loved that thing, but it was time to move on...

I love all things automotive... Thats really it. Maybe I'll see you on the trail...

Welcome! You should come to our next get together in April! They typically take place on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 9am at the Daily Grind in Albuquerque. It’s a bit of a trek for you, but maybe if we plan a little trail time afterwards it’ll be worth your while to come out. Anyways, welcome and I look forward to meeting you on the trails!

~Liz

Welcome.

Welcome! You should come to our next get together in April! They typically take place on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 9am at the Daily Grind in Albuquerque. It’s a bit of a trek for you, but maybe if we plan a little trail time afterwards it’ll be worth your while to come out. Anyways, welcome and I look forward to meeting you on the trails!

~Liz
Thanks for the warm welcome! I do make it to 'town' quite a bit, maybe I can catch one of the meetings!

Great 4Runner! We're gonna have to rename this group High Desert Cruisers & Runners ;)
I'd sure like to explore your area, I hear there's some interesting country over there

Dang, there went the neighborhood ;)

I know Cibola out this way pretty well; let's go! The back roads open up for the season April 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom