New Member seeking advice. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I have a HZJ 105 4.2 diesel African spec landcruiser with after market turbo. The car is quite heavy as it has TJM bumpers, Warn Winch, Safety devices roll cage and Expedition roof rack. I am looking to fit an intercooler for a bit more power and added reliability and also better cooling options (higher capacity rads, extra cooling fans etc...) for when I go to the Sahara in Morocco. Can someone please recommend a good setup ? I am aware that I have posted in the 70 forum but the 100 forum seems to be mainly petrol cars and as the 70 shares the same engine and components as my car I am hoping someone can help. Many thanks in

Safari 4x4 Performance is the leader in this area.

Safari Diesel Intercooled Turbocharger System for the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 1HZ diesel engine (HZJ105)

Safari products (ICs, turbo kits, snorkels, ECU chip sets, etc.) are available through our Terrain Tamer brethern in Europe. See the list of partners here Terrain Tamer 4WD Dedicated Stockists Europe

upload_2017-8-25_7-50-30.png

Thanks. I'll look into this. Ideally I'd like to keep my existing turbo and just fit an intercooler.
Safari 4x4 Performance is the leader in this area.

Safari Diesel Intercooled Turbocharger System for the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 1HZ diesel engine (HZJ105)

Safari products (ICs, turbo kits, snorkels, ECU chip sets, etc.) are available through our Terrain Tamer brethern in Europe. See the list of partners here Terrain Tamer 4WD Dedicated Stockists Europe

View attachment 1524065
anks

Thanks. I'll look into this. Ideally I'd like to keep my existing turbo and just fit an intercooler.

anks
They will sell you an intercooler without the turbo....

I am aware that I have posted in the 70 forum but the 100 forum seems to be mainly petrol cars

There is also a diesel forum where there are many active discussions on turbos and 1HZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom