New Member Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, my name is Kent Nicholson and followed a link here that suggesting I introduce myself. I live in Statesville NC 28677 and have owned a 2000 LC for a little over 3 years. I have made a lot of repairs/replacements to the vehicle, much more than I intended when I purchased it but so it goes. I love the vehicle and intend preserving it. I would like to do some mild to moderate off roading but its main function is adventures with the grand children. Thanks for letting me share and look forward to a rich relationship.

Welcome!

Ah Statesville!!!
It was my hometown for 40 years. But I have moved on to a much bigger town now!
Salisbury.
This is a great group and someday I may be a part of it. For now welcome.
NICE PICTURES. LOL!!😉

Welcome, Kent! Consider coming to our Meet &Greet next month to kill some time looking at what others have done, or haven’t done, to their trucks. Even if just for a couple hours, we’d love to meet you, and that’s what the event is for! Saturday is the best day to drop in. There’s a thread on it here.

Welcome!

Welcome to you! Great people and resources here... Don't hesitate to ask questions, favors, etc. - this group takes care of one another like none other!

Welcome! 2000's are great trucks. I drove my previous 2000 for 10 years and now my friends son drives. Hard to go wrong with any year Land Cruiser!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Kent! Consider coming to our Meet &Greet next month to kill some time looking at what others have done, or haven’t done, to their trucks. Even if just for a couple hours, we’d love to meet you, and that’s what the event is for! Saturday is the best day to drop in. There’s a thread on it here.
Can't do this weekend, We are finally doing Christmas with my mother (1st time in 2 years due to Covid). Thanks for the invite and hope to meet soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom