New Member intro (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I recently (2 months ago) purchased a Lexus GX470 and have been building on it ever since. I have been posting in the 120 forum for a little while and was turned on to this forum by "TOYOTARIG" so I though I would stop by. Before the GX I had a 3rd gen 4runner for about 12 years that I lifted and loved and a few other Toyota 4x4's over the years. My goal with the GX was to build something like I had in the 4runner, a daily driver that is capable enough to run some of the mild/moderate trails in CO and here locally and be a good family rig for camping and fishing trips. I know the GX470 is not technically a Land Cruiser but hopefully you all will accept it...lol. I look forward to my first winter with the GX and would like to participate in any snow runs you guys may organize. Thanks,
Rick

A few pics of the GX......

14054190_10210498873178140_6559073588841379661_n.jpg

20160926_052546.jpg

IMG_20161002_103913.jpg

Last edited:
So much nicer without the running boards. I would consider a pair of sliders if you are going to hang with this group. Welcome aboard.

nice rig! welcome! you will notice not all of us have cruisers.... anymore....

Some people will even tell you that your 'Land Cruiser' isn't a real Land Cruiser because it doesn't have a solid front axle. Just thumb your nose at them and wheel your truck.

Welcome to the board. Don't sweat the GX monicker, it's just an acronym. The real deal is what you do with it

Welcome and I don't see the Lexus Pink Panty Trail sticker :flipoff2: @Ramathorn15 can hook you up.

I would consider a pair of sliders if you are going to hang with this group. Welcome aboard.

I second the recommendation for sliders. You'll be happy when they take the abuse instead of your (Lexus's) body.

Nice looking truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom