New member here 97 fzj80,40th. Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just bought my first cruiser, no. 0282 anniversary edition 3x locked 80 series. Paid 3500 bucks for it and its in amazing shape over all, just a reminder there are still deals out there. My other vehicle is a 97 limited 4runner that i did a 5speed swap, manual hubs, and a jdm engine. What budget options are there to start modding my new cruiser, and does anyone have a line on a decently priced airbox for it? Previous owner out on a crappy “cold air” intake

B49E9CDE-0BE4-4188-BEEF-C4B5FA6461E0.jpeg

549FAF27-692D-4F64-A967-A2D3C99F2CE2.jpeg

I am olanning on some corbeau seats with the 80 series brackets, as for the rest of the seats they are mint because the guy took them out when he bought it new, first maintenance im gonna do is timing chain/ oil pump, as for leaks there are none

Great. A few things also typically needed: ignition parts like plugs distrutor cap rotor wires, valve seals, cooling hoses and radiator, brake hoses, replace lspv, trunnions and wheel bearings front and rear, Tie rods and drag link ends, window motors and runs, repair steering box frame cracks, fan clutch, brakes, new window seals...that gets most people started so it's reliable to drive around.

Great. A few things also typically needed: ignition parts like plugs distrutor cap rotor wires, valve seals, cooling hoses and radiator, brake hoses, replace lspv, trunnions and wheel bearings front and rear, Tie rods and drag link ends, window motors and runs, repair steering box frame cracks, fan clutch, brakes, new window seals...that gets most people started so it's reliable to drive around.
Im almost pondering a 2uz swap sometime in the future, the 1fze is fine for now, it does need valve seals because it smokes when i first start it but it clears up almost immediately. Basically ill keep it running until i source all the parts for a swap

That is a smoking deal? How many miles? Let’s see some more pics.

Way to show up and make everyone jealous! That’s a sweet find especially for price that’s a 12-20k truck all day in it’s current condition all. I’ll give you 5k today😁. I might have a air cleaner for you. Let me check the shop. And get rid of that space blanket tinfoil quick. You will likely need a new intake hose assuming that’s why it’s all wrapped up. :flipoff2:

Idk, I wouldn’t give more then 2k for that. I think you got ripped off. To each is own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom