New Member #637 Jason Scott (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Jason Scott ( @Chopadopolis ) to CopperStateCruisers.

Jason has a 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser HE Silver 28k miles, please tell us more about your truck and plans.

:cheers: welcome

Welcome aboard! Enjoying it stock or planning to wheel it? Fill us in,...

Hey all, so currently the only things I've done would be Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers and the OEM front coil spacers. As you know the HE's have a crazy rake to them and mine doesn't have a third row so that rake is even more significant. I was hoping the OEM front coil spacer would've helped a lot more than it did. Now I'm thinking about getting the Westcott preload collar. But I'm not sure how that would integrate with the OEM spacer or if I'd have to remove it to get the Westcott one to work. I'm still running the factory tires, although I hate the look of them. But when I purchased the LC from a private party, in March of 2021 with 3k miles, there was a tire warranty that transferred to me that I've been able to take advantage of twice now. Once my warranty expires I'd like to get a nice A/T tire that looks more A/T than the stock Dunlops but doesn't have a lot of road noise. Since this is my DD I'd like to keep the tire noise to a minimum if at all possible. Also I'd like to eventually get some sliders of which I was thinking of going with the Westcott ones. I'd don't have much experience off roading but I'd like to eventually get started with doing some light trails that my amateur skills and stock(ish) LC could handle. I'm going to try and make it to that meet up at Higgy's and look forward to meeting the local LC community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom