New Member #624 Logan Lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome our newest Tucson member, Logan Lake ( @LXamsoildude ) to CopperStateCruisers. @ARJMN

Logan has a 2000 LX470, and I'm sure he has plans for modifications. Please tell us more about yourself and post a picture or two.

ABOUT FREAKING TIME. I work with him and when @LXamsoildude was looking for one I was saying hey you should join CSC. But anyway it is a really sweet LX with a lot of extras. I even helped him get his first pinstripes on it over the summer. In fact that is him behind me in this picture
Screenshot_20220620-160643_Video Player.jpg

Last edited:
Please welcome our newest Tucson member, Logan Lake ( @LXamsoildude ) to CopperStateCruisers. @ARJMN

Logan has a 2000 LX470, and I'm sure he has plans for modifications. Please tell us more about yourself and post a picture or two.
Good afternoon everyone.
ABOUT FREAKING TIME. I work with him and when @LXamsoildude was looking for one I was saying hey you should join CSC. But anyway it is a really sweet LX with a lot of extras. I even helped him get his first pinstripes on it over the summer. In fact that is him behind me in this pictureView attachment 3113070
Lol yeah yeah, I finally joined up.

2000 lx470, 294k tucson az
Ironman bumper and Ironman 12k rope winch
Front runner rack, front runner awning.
All lights changed over to LED.
LED C2 mictuning rock lights
PIAA front and rear light bars
White knuckle sliders
275/65/18 Cooper atp
Focal k2 speakers, kicker 12 in sub, Pioneer deck
Ceramic tint,
Wouxun KG-1000G GMRS radio
call sign WRJL709
Stage 2 metal tech rear drag links.
Stock AHC system.

20220904_173850.jpg

20220910_190711.jpg

20220905_145531.jpg

20220905_145516.jpg

Liking the sunscreen! Are you a pilot? Welcome aboard,

You and me, both. SEL, tailwheel & aerobatic ratings. This Pitts S2A was the epitome of my flying time as PIC, but I've been in some cool birds: B-17 and MD500 NOTAR, included (passenger).
Thomas and PittsS2A.jpg

Last edited:
You and me, both. SEL, tailwheel & aerobatic ratings. This Pitts S2A was the epitome of my flying time as PIC, but I've been in some cool birds: B-17 and MD500 NOTAR, included (passenger).
View attachment 3113330
Yeah I've been lucky to work on DC3's, C47, T6 trainers, T28, bearcat, wildcat, P51, old Connie, many privately owned, a lot owned by CAF Phoenix, clients from out of state, reno air races etc. Even got to see Tom cruises P51. Didn't get to ride in it though. A yak 52, yak with a merlin, many beautiful warbirds.

Screenshot_20220912_174825.jpg

Screenshot_20220912_174836.jpg

Screenshot_20220912_174918.jpg

Screenshot_20220912_174900.jpg

Screenshot_20220912_174753.jpg

Wow! That Constellation is HUGE! The Bearcat in your first picture brought a smile to my face.

Would like to catch up in person sometime if you ever make the Friday night meetings in Phoenix. Welcome aboard, again.

Wow! That Constellation is HUGE! The Bearcat in your first picture brought a smile to my face.

Would like to catch up in person sometime if you ever make the Friday night meetings in Phoenix. Welcome aboard, again.
That Connie is the very first airforce one. She looks brand new now. It was Dwight D. Eisenhowers plane. Its going to be a flying museum piece. That bearcat is privately owned and is the only short tailed bearcat in the sky. If I make it to phx I'd love to catch up. I've flown in to falcon field a few times.

:cheers:

That Connie is the very first airforce one. She looks brand new now. It was Dwight D. Eisenhowers plane. Its going to be a flying museum piece. That bearcat is privately owned and is the only short tailed bearcat in the sky. If I make it to phx I'd love to catch up. I've flown in to falcon field a few times.
Same MAT'S Connie that was parked at (old school) Avra Valley?

Wow, too cool! I remember the day something went haywire. I drove by and it was parked in the field on the south side of Avra Valley road!
Like to shake your hand and chat someday.

I've flown into Avra Valley a few times for breakfast, and night approaches at Stellar many times to stay current. Deer Valley is where I did my flight training and was my FBO for many years. Take care, and hope to meet in person some day,

I've flown into Avra Valley a few times for breakfast, and night approaches at Stellar many times to stay current. Deer Valley is where I did my flight training and was my FBO for many years. Take care, and hope to meet in person some day,
The next meet up in phx is this friday? What is the time and location. I will try and make it up if I can. Id love to drive up to Colorado this weekend. Dragonman who owns the largest WWII museum, guns, tanks, etc. Is having is annual maching gun shoot out. He has every weapon you can think of to shoot.

I think the Phoenix meeting might be this Friday night, and I'll have to check the calendar; I normally do attend, and would plan to be there Friday.

The DragonMan is well-known, but Big Sandy is coming up, and a lot closer to home for both of us - if you're into that kind of thing...(*which I certainly am! 😁).

@Saddletramp / @brices123 - is there a Phoenix meeting this Friday night?

I think the Phoenix meeting might be this Friday night, and I'll have to check the calendar; I normally do attend, and would plan to be there Friday.

The DragonMan is well-known, but Big Sandy is coming up, and a lot closer to home for both of us - if you're into that kind of thing...(*which I certainly am! 😁).

@Saddletramp / @brices123 - is there a Phoenix meeting this Friday night?
I just looked it up, holy America that is a lot of fire power. I'm most certainly into fire power. I spent 10 years in the Army. And I own a very nice selection of pew pews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom