New Land Cruiser specialty shop in Boise, Idaho

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Just rent a large shop here in Boise, Idaho.

I have gotten four projects done in the last six months.

So, I have room in the shop and on the schedule for one or two more builds.

I am also taking on general repairs, upgrades and just general Cruiser work that is not a full on build.

My new shop is at
116 East 44th Street
Garden City, Idaho 83714

I can be reached on my cell at 208-971-2625.

Cheers

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Cruiserheads!

I have been pondering a few things. In the last 10 or so years and in particular in the last three years I have figured out some things when it comes to customizing a Cruiser.

Mostly this is about suspension.

I have figured out how to SaS the 100 using almost all Toyota parts and not have issues with width requiring wheel spacers as well as packaging of the parts in the build so it is as Toyota built it. I also have it figured so you don’t have to swap out the rear axle to an 80 due to the six lug vs five lug problem.

I have also figured out how to do a coil spring conversion on the front of a 40/60/70 where you are not having to compromise due to using 80-series parts. The way I do it uses ALL Toyota parts with no home made or non-Toyota parts.

I have had people ask me to make up some kits so they can do it themselves or have their shop do the conversions. I am not going to do that.

What I can do if any of this interests you is give you a quote to do these conversions in house for a set flat rate price. Again, what I think that makes what I am offering different than other guys is the use of ALL Toyota parts in the conversions.

I also have some good solutions for things like v8 swaps and engine placement. Anyone who has done one and has used the standard parts available knows engine placement is really not the best as it puts the v8 to far forward.

Hit me up anytime!

Cheers

Top Bottom