New heavy duty springs for UK truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. Been wanting to change out the original shocks and springs on my 95 petrol since I got it but wanted to make sure she was A1 mechanically first. Now she is all as I want her I need to get something done. Think I am going to stick with the factory Toyota shocks unless anyone can advise otherwise?
Spring wise I want stock height but heavy duty. I prefer a more controlled firm ride. Over here in the UK I can't really find anyone who supplies them so need some help! I don't want cheaper aftermarket ones that don't last but I don't need to go top of the range custom either so looking for sensible options that I can source here in the UK.

All advice welcome and especially from those running a set up that I can get over here for sensible money.

I would recommend the OME low height replacement springs, OME 2861 (front) and OME 2862 (rear). That said, what do you mean by heavy duty? How much extra weight are you carrying in your truck?

Several suppliers in UK that do springs/shocks from OME, ProComp, and others. Check out 80 forums in UK - more local info

Agree, these are the ones you want. I bought mine (2861/2s) from devon4x4 a couple of months back. or talk to Julian at Overland Cruisers

ps I'm still on OEM shocks too, works / feels great. Milners have them if you want new

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom