New guy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adam,

Where do you go camping this time of the year?

Ali

I really like that runner! I've tried dealing with the guy, but he won't come down on his price (his ad says OBO) and he won't let me have it inspected or tell me any history on it. My offer's on the table, but I'm not gonna buy a truck blind. Honesty, I don't think he wants to sell it.

Interesting on him not letting you have it inspected :hmm:. As to the history, he bought it from the original owners in Pagosa Springs (so he says), and that most of the miles are highway. Honestly having seen this truck up close and in person it think his asking price is pretty fair for a e-locked 5-speed, but I can also understand not wanting to buy a truck blind and with no history.

Interesting on him not letting you have it inspected :hmm:. As to the history, he bought it from the original owners in Pagosa Springs (so he says), and that most of the miles are highway. Honestly having seen this truck up close and in person it think his asking price is pretty fair for a e-locked 5-speed, but I can also understand not wanting to buy a truck blind and with no history.

If it's in good shape, that's a great price for a highlander edition 4runner. I love that truck! Probably a moot point now, since I recently sat in a 3rd gen and found it way too small. Thanks for the info, though.

Adam,

Where do you go camping this time of the year?

Ali

The only place in this state I HAVEN'T camped is Valle Vidal, but this time of year I usually go to the West half of Jemez above Cuba. FRs 69, 70, 103, and 264. I always take my birthday trip in mid- November.

Oh BRRRRRR........ I dip my wimpy hat to you sir!

If it's in good shape, that's a great price for a highlander edition 4runner. I love that truck! Probably a moot point now, since I recently sat in a 3rd gen and found it way too small. Thanks for the info, though.

I know this will be out of your price range but it's rather amazing how the 4th Gen seems to have more space than the previous gens. Daisy, our Prez, can fit in it when he had one and he ain't a dainty fella if you get my drift :lol:

The only place in this state I HAVEN'T camped is Valle Vidal, but this time of year I usually go to the West half of Jemez above Cuba. FRs 69, 70, 103, and 264. I always take my birthday trip in mid- November.

Really nice area. We're up by 103 and 315. A little cold up there now, at 9000 feet...

:cheers: Good luck finding your rig.

Really nice area. We're up by 103 and 315. A little cold up there now, at 9000 feet...

Just got back, camped on 70 a couple miles S. of the San Gregorio lot. Thermometer read 15 last night, it was great!
I love to visit your neighborhood as often as I can! My wife's favorite spot is the big field at the intersection of 103 and 70.

aim for the '95 and newer if you can swing it. Just a personal preference of mine but I like some of the newer features.

More of a get together group. Mostly spring, summer and fall on Sunday mornings at 9 am. Good way to get out and test a rig and have fun.

The main guy to text everyone has this website and a lot of Glade videos. http://4x4tricks.com/

I'll try to keep you in mind if we go out over the winter.

sorry I haven't made it work out yet Grahm, but I will wheel up there with you guys! I'm getting some heat shielding put in over the winter and will be ready soon.

More of a get together group. Mostly spring, summer and fall on Sunday mornings at 9 am. Good way to get out and test a rig and have fun.

The main guy to text everyone has this website and a lot of Glade videos. http://4x4tricks.com/

I'll try to keep you in mind if we go out over the winter.

:cheers: Thanks, looks like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom