New FZJ80 Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All!

I just purchased my first Land Cruiser, a 1993 FZJ80! The family and I are loving it. We’re not serious offroaders but mainly needed a good vehicle to get us to our cabin build site in rural Oklahoma. Road maintenance has been dismal to say the least. We’ve had a few different Jeep Wagoneers in the past few years but couldn’t keep them running well enough to make the hour drive. So we’ve made the switch to a Land Cruiser. It’s been less than a week, but I can confidently say we are never looking back! We love everything about this ride! Some icing on the cake was a plethora of parts the previous owner included. He had plans to go to a bigger lift kit and 37” tires and add another battery. We are perfectly satisfied with the truck the way it is (2” lift and 33” tires), so I’ll be offloading some brand new parts soon and would be glad to make a deal any users on this forum. I’ll post a list of the parts in the appropriate section soon. Past that, I’ll be looking to replace the steering box soon and have already found a detailed step-by-step guide on this forum. I see myself spending a lot of time here soon!

IMG_0714.jpeg

Welcome!
Indeed if you are used to old American iron the 80 series will be a pleasant change.
And...
...you got the best year model and OBD version!

edit: oh and if you decide to swap out those quad lights for the standard US versions, let me know. I'll gladly trade you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom