SOLD New England: Carb cooling fan manifold temperature switches 89423-60020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ackcruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone have one extra they can sell?

09.1977 - 07.1980SENSOR, MANIFOLD TEMPERATURE

A4C43406-F627-4212-B61D-BC65385B5268.jpeg

It appears these are long gone…If anyone has another sensor that will work, please let me know.

Pretty sure I have a few. No idea what they’re worth. And only a slightly better idea of where to find them in my mess!😛

Trade for the embroidered tool bag?🤷🏻

That works for me, Mark. Thank You. The green embroidered tool bag is yours. I’m traveling tomorrow through Thursday. I’ll mail it to you Friday and call your shop.

1675041816448.jpeg

Found one.😉

It has been pulled off the truck for over a decade now, but the blower system was working as it should when it was last installed, which proves there sensor was working at least at that time. It's just a thermal switch so i'd think to test it you could just do a continuity test while ramping the temperature

I'm sure it's the same part (both are F2 engines) Question... how do you know it works? My sensor looks fine, but the blower comes on all the time regardless.

Someone have an actual picture of the sensor. My fan use to randomly turn on only after rain but work fine on dry days. I never figured it out

?
thumbnail.jpg

Found one.😉

@65swb45 Just left you a voicemail message to confirm you want to move ahead with the trade. If yes, please confirm and I'll send the bag to your mailing address listed on your website. I'll leave another message with my name and mailing address.

@65swb45 Your package shipped first class today to you. I left my mailing address and your tracking number on your voice mail.

Got most of the message. A heavier than usual call volume left call waiting beeps on several people’s messages; yours was one of them. No worries.
E98E57DD-8DBB-49B4-AA8B-858C57EFF62E.jpeg

@65swb45 the package shows it was delivered to you 2/9 at12:18 to your front door/porch.

@65swb45 the package shows it was delivered to you 2/9 at12:18 to your front door/porch.
Yes it did. And funnily enough I had just taken some OE tools I bought from @dmamj out of a drawer at the computer desk the day before and they were sitting on the floor while I decided where to move them to.

So I took the bag out of the box, set it on the floor, and then the light bulb went on!

I put the tools in the bag…where they belong.😉

Last edited:
Yes it did. And funnily enough I had just taken some OE tools I bought from @dmanj out of a drawer at the computer desk the day before and they were sitting on the floor while I decided where to move them to.

So I took the bag out of the box, set it on the floor, and then the light bulb went on!

I put the tools in the bag…where they belong.😉
Timing is everything sometimes. It was meant to be. I’m happy the bag was put into its intended service vs. sitting on my parts shelf. I’ll be traveling for the next couple of weeks so no rush on shipping the thermo switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom