New CSC member Kyle (knewstance) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #487 Kyle Wilson (@knewstance)

Kyle owns a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser, currently stock.

Welcome to the Kyle. Please tell us more about yourself, what modifications you may to the Cruiser and post up some pictures of the Land Cruiser.

Last edited:
Thanks @Rudster !

I am new to AZ, just moved from GA most recently but I have lived all over, mainly the PNW. Currently a student in dental school and also 2LT in the Army. I like cars and trucks and motorcycles in general. A previous vehicle of interest to this group would be my 1985 Toyota 4WD Pickup. Also currently have a 2006 CBRF4I that I use for commuting (mpg is a little better than the 100).

Modifications coming in the near future for my 100 include:
A/T tires in the 33-34" size, will be sticking with the stock 16's or possibly going with some Tundra 18's that I acquired.
Replacement of many suspension bushings
2.5" lift - just need to find the right deal on some shocks - already have the other pieces
Awning will be also an early add-on - leaning towards ARB 2500
Rock sliders - will probably find someone to fab some for me?
Better roof rack - considering a DIY option.

I have a big long wish list of things... If only :santa: didn't use my bank account...

My build thread in the 100 section: Knewstance Restoration/Bluid - 1998 100 Series

I haven't taken any recent photos, I will upload a few soon here.

The club is a great resource for everything Land Cruiser and more. Great group of people to hang out with

Welcome!!

Welcome to Arizona!

:cheers:

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom