New CSC member David (SimTechDJ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #456 David J Siembor (@SimTechDJ).

David owns a 1991 FJ80 series

Welcome to the club David. Please tell us more about yourself, what modifications you have on the Cruiser and post up some pictures of your ride.

Welcome David!

Welcome aboard, number four-five-six!

3FE por vida!!!

Welcome David!

Sorry for the delay!

Long time lover, first time owner with many years of having a FJ40 around to work on, maintain and enjoy!

Currently en route to "the meet" (wherever that ends up being!), looking forward to meeting everyone and networking upcoming parts and repairs I am in need of!

1991 Toyota FJ80 Landcruiser with a 3FE ticking away at 194,784m and climbing.

I literally bought from a guy on a Tuesday, replaced upper radiator hose, drove it home. Dropped off at Sierra Expeditions for an oil pan gasket on Wednesday, picked up Thursday, Emissions passed Saturday, drove to Tucson and back Sunday to pick up a Front Bumper from Benji...

You all get the idea!

Plan is to get maintenance up to date, repaint and enjoy!

*Edit; I may have failed to mention that I have many hobbies (including 2a and Radio Control) and have been an auto/Powersports mechanic for over 15 years. :)

20171126_122440.jpg

Last edited:
:cheers:

Such a busy week so far!

Thanks to medtro for the headlights!

I had to repair all four headlight connectors and noticed the underlying front end damage to the truck but definitely an improvement over the crap lights it came with!
Haven't installed the Slee harness yet, that is on the "to-do" list for sure.

Next up, front axle service... who's up for a day!!!??? :)

20171220_083920.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom