New CSC Member #550 Wes Munch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Wes Munch( @Classic95) to CopperStateCruisers.

Wes made his first meeting last Friday night and showed off his 2011 4Runner and joined right afterwards.

Please tell us more about yourself

Welcome to our club

Welcome aboard, Wes. Just driving by and happened to see a bunch of LandCruisers or lurking for awhile?

Welcome aboard Wes!!!!

:cheers:

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome at the last meeting and the raffle win!! Yep, just moved from the Chicago area last August and that was the first meet I’ve had a chance to attend that wasn’t at someone’s house or your Christmas party. Been coming out here for almost 20 years and super glad I was finally able to make the move.

I drove and wheeled a 1995 Range Rover Classic since ’99, was a great truck but unfortunately 25 years of Chicago winters took their toll and it didn’t make the move with me, Chevy trucks before that. Bought the 4runner in 2014 after a couple years with cars as a daily driver (hated every moment). Started wheeling the 4Runner a couple years ago on an annual CO trip my crew used to do.

Welcome aboard, Wes. Just driving by and happened to see a bunch of LandCruisers or lurking for awhile?

@LongDuck been aware of Mud for awhile just never really posted until I reconnected with an old bud in NM on my way out here.

I’ll probably never be a prolific poster but do hope to see you all out on trails and meets in the near future.

Thanks again,

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom