New "cruiser" in the driveway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nope, not me. I brought it home tuseday night and parked it until I can get the ignition system taken care of. if you mean last friday it may have been the previous owner, she lives in north Atlanta

IIRC your bypass was installed via a sandwich adapter? are you happy with this or is there a pressure port somewhere I can tap into, I am going to try to install my Oil guard EPS-20 on it somewhere

do you ever go to any of the GA cruiser events? when I get mine lifted and protected I would like to try out some wimpy trails arrond here dont want to get to serious it will be my DD for a few years

what is the touque for the spark plugs? I ordered a FSM and WDM this morning they will be here seven days from monday, I have some very high end anti-sieze is it recomended for the SP threads? need to look into its aluminum campatability before I use it, kinda want to get it right; on the one hand I would hate to over tourque and strip out the aluminum threads in the Head on the other I dont want to be to loose and have one backing out like the "Major Damage" thread I was reading (besides get to try out my new torque wrench) ;)

14 lbft

Thanks Cdan :beer:

raven i did have the sandwich adapter plumbed like thate of a supply and return, but the pressure was too much for the filter unit so i just used the supply side of the adapter and ran the return to the filler cap

atlanta is cool if you don't care about schooling for kids.

Dan never had any rug rats so the schools were never a concern. I can see your point.

[quote author=raventai link=board=2;threadid=11396;start=msg103857#msg103857 date=1076605925]
Hltoppr and concretejungle thanks :cheers:I was waiting for better waether but looks like we are soped in for a wile

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

[/quote] Nice rig. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom