Wanted Needing LH / Drivers Side Door Lock Cylinder FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Needing a good condition door lock cylinder for my 1995 80-series drivers side door.

Needing a good condition door lock cylinder for my 1995 80-series drivers side door.

- with a working key ?

- without a working key ?

- Re-Keyed to match all your other W-SERIES Factory Key coded Locks you have now ?

you have choices here you know .... :cool:

39E8FD60-D85D-43E6-9EB6-91CAB0CD0768_1_201_a (1) - Copy.jpeg

16271628752391.png

90999-00164  90999-00164 - Copy - Copy.jpeg

1706680087366.png

- with a working key ?

- without a working key ?

- Re-Keyed to match all your other W-SERIES Factory Key coded Locks you have now ?

you have choices here you know .... :cool:

Hey Matt- yeah Ive been scouting my choices already and thought I'd see what might be available on mud. What happened was my lock was sticking so I wanted to clean it. It was gummed up from what looks like rubbing compound. but I broke the cylinder trying to get the rusted cir-clip and spring off the back.
My plan was to try to find an unrusty cylinder and swap my blades into it. They are not rusty.

So, either way is fine, but if the lock cylinder is assembled, I would need a key to contract the blades in order take it apart, I am happy to get it in pieces tho, as i'm mostly interested in the housing and clip. I intend to swap-over the blades from my existing lock to re-key it. What's important to me is there is no rust and the door and springs are intact and in good condition.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom