Need parts. Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm hoping someone has a line on these. 36324-60080.the 4 transfer case shifter bushings. Can't find these anywhere. If anyone has 4 please let me know. Even if someone has 1 that'll help to get some 3d printed.

they are available from the dealer. $5 each.

I've been told there are no more in the country.

Bump

Oh, my bad. I only checked the parts.toyota.com site and found them listed with a price and made an assumption.
maybe @NLXTACY can have some machined? It just a relatively mild steel bushing.

Oh, my bad. I only checked the parts.toyota.com site and found them listed with a price and made an assumption.

None of those sites have any real information. They are static most of the time.

I know which ones these are but I would need a sample to get measurements from.

So taking a look at this collar/bushing it's not a big deal to machine. I'd be curious if it's something I should do a batch of because it'll become a wear item. A one off is gonna be pricey for what used to be a $5 dollar bushing

Making 1-10 on a CNC lathe just doesn't make sense. A small run would be hand milled.

So taking a look at this collar/bushing it's not a big deal to machine. I'd be curious if it's something I should do a batch of because it'll become a wear item. A one off is gonna be pricey for what used to be a $5 dollar bushing

Making 1-10 on a CNC lathe just doesn't make sense. A small run would be hand milled.

If you build it, they will come!!

You just need to have yours fail and post a thread about it!

I've never even given mine a glance. At 360k maybe it's something I should at least look at with a concerning eye :hmm:

360k? I'm going to pass you by the end of the year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom