Need Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still struggling, not just stalling out but still not right. Can’t hear any vacuum leaks and hoses look good. Tried to post video here but could not so it is on FB, The first half is with choke on a 1/4 and second half with it off.

if you can't get it going by yourself, I recommend AutoTech on Alma School in Mesa - old skool shop that won't charge you for what you don't need - and they know how to work with carbureted engines, and how to make them pass emissions - they had very reasonable prices when I had my 40 there several years ago

So just an update to my issue. I changed the fuel filter and checked every line for vac leaks and could not find anything. Check all bolts and were good. I try adjusting the setting a little and back to the beginning. Nothing much changed. Took it out and kept feathering it and then would push it. Well eventually came back around. Not sure if the jet might have been clogged. I have taken it out the past two weekends on local roads and on the highway at 70 and seems to be working and idle is around 600. I would like to thank everyone for their help and suggestions and I might have been a little lucky this time. Hope everyone and their families are doing well during these times. I have been busy at work and hope this passes soon. Gary

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom