Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
I am peanut butter and jealous. Awesome truck!New shoes! Got a killer deal on practically new 315 Maxis M/T already mounted.
With Beautiful weather yesterday here in Chapel Hill me and Isla took the 80 out around the farm to stretch it legs.
4 is about the age I started driving in the pasture so I figured it’s time for Isla to start learning. Parenting is challenging but these few moment make everything worth it.
View attachment 1898674
View attachment 1898705
The lockers worked flawlessly. Only added to the Beautiful views View attachment 1898672
View attachment 1898702
I told Isla to name it. Im curious what the interworkings of a 4 year old mind will come up with. Stay tuned.Its taking you quite a while to name this truck
Princess Twilight Sparkle it is then.I told Isla to name it. Im curious what the interworkings of a 4 year old mind will come up with. Stay tuned.
Received my seat gear. May possibly be a solution that many 80 people are looking for. Update/write up on this little jewel to come.
View attachment 1915946
View attachment 1915947
View attachment 1915948
It matches my emblems.I like the gold paint
How did that seat gear work out?
Thanks! Filled up this morning. Used around 22 gallons over 302miles. Almost 14mpg!Good stuff Austin!!
I’m pulling around 2200 rpm at 70 with stock gears as well.