Nav to Non-Nav Conversion Walkthrough (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No navi kit

6B73B168-293D-4587-B448-0F945BB8FCD2.jpeg

@ZIDCONPRO I'll take a No navi kit for a GX2004. Question will both the 88650-60771 and 88650-60770 work for my year or will it have to be a specific one based on time of year my vehicle was built?

Thank you

If you still have these for sale, I am interested. I need 88650-60771. Thanks.
actually it woudnt let me send PM becuase its full

hey man im looking for the conversion parts for build date 06/2005 which i think is 88650-60771
Thanks man! pay pal ready

@ZIDCONPRO - I am also looking for a full kit for build year 01/2004 if you have any in stock. Same issue as others - can’t send PM. Thanks in advance for a reply or PM!

Update: I've been able to source climate controls, the brackets, and the little plastic window to cover the LCD screen. I would love to find an OEM face plate/bezel. Does anyone have one that they're willing to part with? Trying to avoid Alliexpress or Toyota black color options...

Has anyone heard of these hvac control boards failing? I did the conversion back back in 2019 and it has been awesome with absolutely zero problems. However a couple of months ago, I came out to a hot truck, turned it on like the thousands of times before and there was zero power to the a/c. No lights. No sounds. No blowing air. I checked all fuses under the dash and hood, all good. It has been getting continually worse, the a/c will randomly turn off then back on about 15 seconds later, or after a smack from my hand. It happens about 30-40% of my drives. I have pulled out the head unit and controller several times checking all my wire connections and they are solid. I also replaced the alternator because it was on its way out, and I thought maybe wasn’t delivering full power to the hvac controller. It turned itself off again today with the new alternator. I can press hard on or smack just below the buttons and it will usually turn back on. I’m out of ideas except maybe the control board itself is failing. I have 88650-60771…any suggestions would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom