Name these wheels! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My sceenshot is from wednesday you can see the 86$
My screenshot is from 7 minutes ago. Our site down here is Toyota Parts Deal, so not the same.

Last edited:
You opening sentence is correct. Don't get me wrong, I love the mostly factory look of steel wheels. I say mostly because people tend to wrap them with 33s. But there are folks that steer others to make all these rigs look the same. The thing that bugs me is the price of the steelies. You got a $60 steel wheel priced like a custom, forged racing wheel. I know, "You can buy a used set." Still more than $100 ea from what I've seen. You can still get 70 series 16" slotted steelies from the dealer for a decent price.

$171 + tax each for these 16" steelies from a Denver dealer last week. More expensive than they should be, but I like them better than the plain steelies. Tires will be mounted Monday:
wheels001.jpg

$171 + tax each for these 16" steelies from a Denver dealer last week. More expensive than they should be, but I like them better than the plain steelies. Tires will be mounted Monday:
wheels001.jpg
Yeah, I found those for about $150 ea last year. Almost bought them. But I found my near new condition set of 5 FJC wheels for $450.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom