My Prado Evolved (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WoW great this is the only 90 series which i am LOVING. Really love the Look from day one. taste full modifications:clap:

Thanks my friend!!!!! More MODS to come....

NEW PICS!!!!

With black powder coated rims, and Lightforce 240 Blitz Lights and running boards removed....

32254_116718668369700_100000947030417_85213_5208218_n.jpg

Image0040.jpg

Image0039.jpg

305744713.jpg

Wow! I like your led-lights and DVD-player. ;p

Now 2DIN DVD is installed but led tail lights still missing. Are those worked well, no dead leds or too much moisture inside?

These led tailights are nice. they are chinese, I just replaced them with a whole new pair of the same tailamp. they did get dust and some moisture in there after a lot of trails. if you seal them up with a silicone sealant you shouldnt have any issues.

post pics of your new double din radio..

Thanks for the replies. I am currently building a 1999 4runner using the 80 series Land Cruiser front and rear axles and transmission (the A343F). I had done a lot of research but never actually found anyone to confirm the A343F behind the 5VZ-FE. This is good news and thanks again.

John

I ran the wiring using the rain gutters, bringing them down the a pillar through the fender and into the engine bay.

The landcruiser fleet!!

IMG00026-20110613-1007.jpg

I like it...very, very cool! Nice job. :)

~Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Nice rig you got there and nice stuff you have done to it.
I have a 1996 90 series (3door) with a 1KZ-TE, imported from Japan in 2006. Had done 110k then, now its done 133k.
Love the drive and the ride.
Here in Pakistan we kinda have the same issues of stuff either being not available or pretty expensive.

I couldn't help noticing the front reading/map lights being switched to LEDs. I've been wanting to do that but just cannot find the smaller socket LEDs for it. I changed the Center dome though.
(I feel the should now develop the warm white affect in LEDs too)

Here's my ride, i changed the rectangular lights to round ones. Took me months to find them & that too off a half cut discarded scrap piece. I somehow like it this way, gives a more meaner look to the 3door.
I put in a 1.5'' OEM lifted suspension, waiting to receive an ARB bull bar, all the way from Australia, along with a Safari Snorkel.
Nowadays on the look out for a suitable winch.

Cheers,
Sam

image-1211107063.jpg
image-1211107063.jpg

Sam,

Great looking Prado.. Your on your way into making it truly off road. A friend of mine has a shop with auto accessories and he did all of the dome lights. How easy is it to order from China? This is where eventually everything gets sourced from. Post pics up when you put on the new bumper and snorkel..

Cheers..

Great build Frank. Awesome work here sir!

:cheers:

Thank you Onur!!!! If only I can build my LX like this!!! I was even thinking of importing my prado here, but can only drive stateside for a year.... :frown:

Cheers Amigo..

Nice rig you got there and nice stuff you have done to it.
I have a 1996 90 series (3door) with a 1KZ-TE, imported from Japan in 2006. Had done 110k then, now its done 133k.
Love the drive and the ride.
Here in Pakistan we kinda have the same issues of stuff either being not available or pretty expensive.

I couldn't help noticing the front reading/map lights being switched to LEDs. I've been wanting to do that but just cannot find the smaller socket LEDs for it. I changed the Center dome though.
(I feel the should now develop the warm white affect in LEDs too)

Here's my ride, i changed the rectangular lights to round ones. Took me months to find them & that too off a half cut discarded scrap piece. I somehow like it this way, gives a more meaner look to the 3door.
I put in a 1.5'' OEM lifted suspension, waiting to receive an ARB bull bar, all the way from Australia, along with a Safari Snorkel.
Nowadays on the look out for a suitable winch.

Cheers,
Sam

View attachment 630912

Hello Sam!!

That's a sweet 90!! That 1KZ-TE have a very good torque and is reliable engine. The diesel 1KZ-TE engine is prone to cracking the cylinder heads when it overheats, so make sure the cooling system is in perfect working order: PRADO PERFECTION | Australian 4WD Action

I got new from Japan that round front lights too and they are expensive right now. I always loved the round ligths!!

Cheers

Sam,

Great looking Prado.. Your on your way into making it truly off road. A friend of mine has a shop with auto accessories and he did all of the dome lights. How easy is it to order from China? This is where eventually everything gets sourced from. Post pics up when you put on the new bumper and snorkel..

Cheers..

Thanks FloridaFJ80.
Got an Aisin1000 out of an 80 series. Working to put that on....whenever wifey allows to work on it :rolleyes:

Hello Sam!!

That's a sweet 90!! That 1KZ-TE have a very good torque and is reliable engine. The diesel 1KZ-TE engine is prone to cracking the cylinder heads when it overheats, so make sure the cooling system is in perfect working order: PRADO PERFECTION | Australian 4WD Action

I got new from Japan that round front lights too and they are expensive right now. I always loved the round ligths!!

Cheers

Thanks MDST,
I know the IKZ-TE can be tricky under hot conditions. So far so good and keeping my fingers crossed. I'll keep in mind and my eyes on the cooling system.

I got the lights here, anyone needs more I can source them for you and way cheaper. THEY WILL NOT BE NEW, BUT IN GOOD CONDITION!

:cheers:
SAM

Hi Frank. Now that is a sweeeet ride. One day when mine grows up she'll look hot like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom