Builds My BJ R 60 !! resurrected, almost (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HAHA, Thanks Johnny, was hoping someone would suggest gold. between gold or bronze really, but I think gold well done would look good.
Now I just gotta find a good gold, not to cheesy. I wish @dogfishlake lived closer.. :bang: We don't have a good powder coater round these parts...
Gonna try'n find a Kool gold to match " G " EMBLEM ??

Looks like I'm a gonna need a nother set of wheels widend and some new caps...

View attachment 2327462View attachment 2327463

I just ordered a set of Cooper ST max tires, Thanks to @TRAIL TAILOR for me spending again, haha...
That's awesome, are you going to chrome or paint them?

My parts department told me my A/C parts were in. 👍

IMG_1236.jpeg
IMG_1237.jpeg

:cheers:

damn son, you're gettin' $h!t done 👍
while you're gone chasin' hailstorms, if you happen to be runnin' down the 401 corridor, pm me n we'll get together for coffee or some $h!t

10-4. I have done a few storm's in Ontario :cheers:

Seriously missed this one but hey, what is it they say? You always remember the first and the last tho yours probably won’t really be the last. I will say, I still don’t like the look of a snorkel at all but that brown is so warm and delish!

happy new year from one denizen of the great white north to another. how's the pile coming along?
Thanks K, you also ! The pile is parked for now, until I decide what to do with the underpowered diesel in her !!

:cheers:

thought you found a donor hj60 that was getting raped for the diesel?
I know, I put it in but she has no go !! Dont want to spend the rest of my life in second gear, lol
Ok on the flats but here we are in the hills, so, no go...
Thinking of what to do with my stash off yota diesel's.. Might go LS I'm pretty sure, just not sold on the price tag yet.. :bang:

I know, I put it in but she has no go !! Dont want to spend the rest of my life in second gear, lol
Ok on the flats but here we are in the hills, so, no go...
Thinking of what to do with my stash off yota diesel's.. Might go LS I'm pretty sure, just not sold on the price tag yet.. :bang:
i'm not very well versed in the oil burners, but i thought that the h series was reasonably ballsy even with out a snail in the exhaust :meh:

Oh my, not yet, to many options, all cost $$ so, I don't wanna make the wrong call. On hold I guess ??.. Wondering if I should get rid of my hoard of yota diesel's to fund something else. LS is tempting as hell but then I have to redo everything and not sure if I would keep the 5speed or ??? I think I might try some 5;29 gears for this year, see if that helps some ?

Last edited:
Oh my, not yet, to many options, all cost $$ so, I don't wanna make the wrong call. On hold I guess ??.. Wondering if I should get rid of my hoard of yoga diesel's to fund something else. LS is tempting as hell but then I have to redo everything and not sure if I would keep the 5speed or ??? I think I might try some 5;29 gears for this year, see if that helps some ?
well a regear is certainly less $ than swapping every thing from the rad to tranny tailstock, or possibly t-case tailstock. i'm not reading thru the whole thread, what gears you got in there right now?

I had put 4;56's in, I have one third on 4;88's, gonna put in rear, give it a spin and see if any better then I will maybe do 5;29's ?
Mind you the engine has a few things to be corrected first that I found, I think fuel delivery might not be up to par ?? Seems to pull air mid tank? exhaust might be a bit restrictive ?? Etc.. The thing with diesel's around here is I can't find anyone to help me check ( adjust ) this engine. Good help is getting harder to find.

Man time fly's.. Been awhile since I had time to work on this, but starting to get some parts in, some prep'd for install, etc..
Pulled a doner in for the spare 2H, i am gonna send the injector's off for test and such, pulled third members for the 5:29 regear, front diff of a cut n turn to set caster. Finally got my air bags in also and waiting on exhaust kit to come in, and a few others from ruff stuff.

IMG_2282.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2288.JPG
IMG_2291.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom