Builds My BJ R 60 !! resurrected, almost (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Un-freakin-believable! good work!

:eek::eek::eek: What is this sorcery?!??!
Amazing work.

If you build any more of that truck you might as well register to be an OEM and get new VIN. Amazing work.

Frank

When I saw that first pic I thought holy s*** thats some rust. Second thought was good candidate for some integrated sliders which a few pics later I see turned out awesome. Did you raise the cargo floor a bit or is it just me? And did you chop the rear wheel wells/tub the inner wells or is that just me again?

Looks great!

D

Phenominal! I'm amazed every time I see the work some of you guys do. I'm going to have to work on my skills!

WOW thats even sicker then your 40 ...... great job keep the pics coming .... but I see why you want a turbo :p

When I saw that first pic I thought holy **** thats some rust. Second thought was good candidate for some integrated sliders which a few pics later I see turned out awesome. Did you raise the cargo floor a bit or is it just me? And did you chop the rear wheel wells/tub the inner wells or is that just me again?

Looks great!

D
Thanks guys, Yeah i did not want to lift to much to fit the 35's so i cut the wells up as much as possible and uesed the old front fenders for flares.

rad support time....

gonna need something to hang the rad .:smokin:
Mars-Juin 2008 016.jpg
Mars-Juin 2008 017.jpg
Mars-Juin 2008 018.jpg

had to re read the whole thread and checkout the shop in all the backgrounds, looks like a great place to build projects! Im assuming your some sort of fabricator or welder by trade? Your doing one hell of a job on what most people would just write off as a lost cause.

Grab that bull (by bull, I mean rust) by the horns! I've never seen a rusted heap beaten into shape quite like that!

BJR60

had to re read the whole thread and checkout the shop in all the backgrounds, looks like a great place to build projects! Im assuming your some sort of fabricator or welder by trade? Your doing one **** of a job on what most people would just write off as a lost cause.

Thanks, I've been mostly in parts most of my life,learened to weld on my own.. The rest i blame Guys like Stacy,JESSE, Foose and such!..:grinpimp:

The shop has been as much a project than the trucks!! NEED A PLACE TO CHILL, right..... :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
You might like this one ??:cheers:
new phone pics 014.jpg

Awesome work! Almost makes me wish I had my rusty truck to fix again... but I will settle for the rust-free truck for now.
I am driving across Canada this summer, might be heading out your way...

What area ya headin' to ?? :steer:

Wow. :)

Nice work. Pleeze keep it a diesel (if you swap)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom