Wanted mustard yellow paint 532 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAO

Threads
hey guys
I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anybody know where I can buy online quality mustard yellow for my fj40? looking for 2stage
I'm in Cabo and I tried to have my local dupont shop make a gallon based on the code 532 and they came up with a color that resembles poo, rather than the FJ40 mustard color.

If I buy it online, I can have my freight forwarder in San Diego ship it down the Baja

appreciate your help

Cruisercorps.com offers Freeborn Red, Rustic Green, Dune Beige, Cygnus White, and a few others, but they don't have Mustard on their website. You might contact them to see if they could mix up and sell you some.

I think if I had the formula it would be easier for the paint shop to match the color... Or a paint ship to match it

How much do you need ??
A body shop buddy of mine painted mine and he has a mixing system. I may be able to get him to mix it or get a formula.
I know he uses Martin-Senour paint.

Last edited:
I need to paint the whole rig. I suppose a gallon would suffice.. I don't know what would be easier, to get the formula or to have him mix a gallon and probably ship it??..
I do appreciate your help bud

I want a gallon! would you ship one to my freight forwarder in San Diego?? I can paypal the funds..

hey guys
I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anybody know where I can buy online quality mustard yellow for my fj40? looking for 2stage
I'm in Cabo and I tried to have my local dupont shop make a gallon based on the code 532 and they came up with a color that resembles poo, rather than the FJ40 mustard color.

If I buy it online, I can have my freight forwarder in San Diego ship it down the Baja

appreciate your help
MAO - did you ever find the correct formula for Mustard Yellow 532? I'm getting ready for paint on my project and the shop mixed up a color that also looks like poo, lol. It definitely isn't Mustard Yellow. If no formula, how did you end up with Mustard Yellow? What brand of paint did you end up going with? Thanks!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom