Wanted mustard yellow 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a yellow FJ40 they are considering selling? Wife would like one for a soft top. Not looking for a project, doesn't have to be perfect but needs to be mechanically sound and not a rust bucket.
Thanks

The wife says "running yellow cruiser" thats what really matters.

not a USA model and the seller is kind of an a-hole (exchanged some interesting texts with him) but here you go....

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

IMG_2076.JPG
You can buy this one. PM me for details.

I have this one that is almost finished. '75, original paint, original floor mat in exceptional shape, completely rebuilt motor and trans, new interior, new tires, refinished wheels and 2 1/2" lift. It will be completely finished by Friday 6/30. I will be asking low to mid 20's.

This truck has 42K original miles on it. It was sold new in Montana. Grandpa blew the motor up, parked it in the shop and 28 years later we rescued it. More pics to come, just thought I would throw it out there. I can be reached easiest by phone 307.752.6033.

IMG_0797.jpg

not a USA model and the seller is kind of an a-hole (exchanged some interesting texts with him) but here you go....

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

Probably not as good as it looks. I've seen too many of these "restored in South America" trucks that are Mushro caliber s*** shows.

Last edited:

Looks like a very nice truck. And it is ALMOST all original... I could sell him my ORIGINAL hose clamps for the air hoses and rad hoses, for a "reasonable" price and it looks like the font seats have been recovered. Still a nice rig, but not ALL original.

Thats has some repaint work id be leary.

I know what your after!

I have this one that is almost finished. '75, original paint, original floor mat in exceptional shape, completely rebuilt motor and trans, new interior, new tires, refinished wheels and 2 1/2" lift. It will be completely finished by Friday 6/30. I will be asking low to mid 20's.

This truck has 42K original miles on it. It was sold new in Montana. Grandpa blew the motor up, parked it in the shop and 28 years later we rescued it. More pics to come, just thought I would throw it out there. I can be reached easiest by phone 307.752.6033.

View attachment 1486411

Well there you go, go ahead and close this thread ;)

Got a 60 series in that condition?

Small hijack, I've been visiting steamboat springs for the past 3 weeks - awesome town.
You guys have to have the highest concentration of 40 and 60 series land cruisers of any city in the US.
I spot two to three daily
Hijack over

Small hijack, I've been visiting steamboat springs for the past 3 weeks - awesome town.
You guys have to have the highest concentration of 40 and 60 series land cruisers of any city in the US.
I spot two to three daily
Hijack over
You should touch base next time your up! Doesn't ale much for swamp thing and I to chat about some cruisers!

Well there you go, go ahead and close this thread ;)

Got a 60 series in that condition?

Darn, I wish. I will certainly keep an eye out though.

We got 80's too ;)

And a sweet 45. My wife took this pic while driving through town.
It really is crazy how many old land cruisers are in this city. My kids keep screaming out " there's a 40" or there's a 60" - they've been trained well over the years.

Would love to hit you guys up when we come back. Hopefully we will have a 60 series with us next time - if I can ever find the right one.

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom