For Sale Multiple fj40s Ohio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
NOT MINE

Looking to sell, located in Canton Ohio. There were three complete FJs and one additional was just a shell. So there are four total. The shell and the other one shown that have been disassembled and bead blasted and some body work done and up in primer are clean, one from California and the other Arizona.

The other two are east coast vehicles with rust. This is a package deal, you have to take all of them. Two have titles

One a 1973, I believe it to be the most complete rusty one and the other title is 1969 clean California disassembled one in yellow primer. Not sure of the years of the other two.

There are three motors and transmissions.

Selling for my friend who passed away, his wife has power of attorney for the sale of these...

Taking offers, and ideas on price..

thanks scottLog In or Sign Up to View - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/888008895147035/

Some photos

E54CBBD8-2D62-4492-B941-3EBB113FD2DE.jpeg

470D54FA-A392-4D6B-AC5A-241AD340620F.jpeg

B0209F22-E730-44CF-8C1B-57D8119CE068.jpeg

222F1FCC-E1D5-40A9-9091-C375FFE70BCF.jpeg

BF2084D8-F7FB-4CAC-AF79-F8B6F2E65B69.jpeg

Man, I'm in Ohio, and have been searching for a 40, I'm just not sure I want 4 of them disassembled. @N919HJ, can I keep this stuff in your garage? :)

Seems like a good deal for someone with space and time on their hands.

Man, I'm in Ohio, and have been searching for a 40, I'm just not sure I want 4 of them disassembled. @N919HJ, can I keep this stuff in your garage? :)

I’ve seen the collection, the sheer volume of parts is insane. There are 2 very nice tubs/frame/sheet metal that has had extensive metalwork done. The 73 roller is rusty but complete and the rusty 73 shell is also usable. There are multiple sets of long jump seats and many other nice usable parts and pieces.

Sadly, my garage is totally full of sh*t and I can’t even get mine out. It’s been torture with all the nice weather we’ve had lately. I have to dig her out next week because I need more space. She’ll be wintering elsewhere in a secret location. 😉 I haven’t been to @FJ40Jim ‘s in a long while. Maybe he has some space and you guys can team up. Looks like a killer find for the right person.

Moving those vehicles and parts would be very difficult. Also the $25,000.00 price tag is high considering the condition. Sure, if the seller wants to sell each individual part separately there may be $25,000.00 there. Not worth the effort to move, make multiple trips, ect....

Moving those vehicles and parts would be very difficult. Also the $25,000.00 price tag is high considering the condition. Sure, if the seller wants to sell each individual part separately there may be $25,000.00 there. Not worth the effort to move, make multiple trips, ect....
I see is 18.5K now

Maybe he has some space and you guys can team up. Looks like a killer find for the right person.

I'm not the right person :)

We are in the midst of a remodel that's adding an additional parking spot to the garage, hopefully we'll be back in the house and I will have found the right 40 by spring '22.

Sounds like my life right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom