multimeter recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine too! I use the "42" app - is there one you like better?
I have an iPhone app for the 11C by RLM. it has additional tools menu.

11c.jpg

I have an iPhone app for the 11C by RLM. it has additional tools menu.

View attachment 2158848

Thanks, I'm going to get that one - I love that it duplicates my beloved 11C. The one I have is just a generic RPN calc but you can turn on all the trig/"scientific" options.

Edit: Bought it! It would never occur to me that someone might make a phone app to replicate an obsolete 39-year-old calculator. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm going to get that one - I love that it duplicates my beloved 11C. The one I have is just a generic RPN calc but you can turn on all the trig/"scientific" options.

Edit: Bought it! It would never occur to me that someone might make a phone app to replicate an obsolete 39-year-old calculator. Thanks again.
I want a phone app that replicates an old tubed Crown or Mackintosh amplifier and Klipsh loudspeakers.

Mine too! I use the "42" app - is there one you like better?

I just use a generic RPN: CalcMadeEasy. Nothing fancy. I pull out one of HPs if it gets complicated. I keep a 15 and a 17 handy.

I want a phone app that replicates an old tubed Crown or Mackintosh amplifier and Klipsh loudspeakers.

Yeah, that would be a trick!

Sitting here grading an exam in Engineering Economics, using my trusty 32S-II. Then I remembered my 48GX has all the formulas built in! I have 2 of them. Plus a 41CX with all the accessories.

Off to find an RPN calculator for my Google phone... great idea.

I know, all you Fluke snobs are gonna guffaw, and I have a fluke, but I carry this in the truck and it's a very good meter.

1576911450866.png

Find a local calibration service center. They calibrate anything from calipers to transducers you DMM’s. They often do repairs and maybe able to repair your Fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom