Mudship: Black Mountain / Fletcher to RTP area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Ive got an H42 and splitcase that I've purchased in the area above. Looking to see if maybe anyone in thT area is heading this way or if anyone in this area is heading to GSMTR and could grab this on the way back.

In zero hurry or time crunch for this as its not for my current build, just doing some pre planning for the upcoming winter timeframe :poof:

Now what are you up to Mr. Mabe?

Now what are you up to Mr. Mabe?

So there was this thing I've been looking for over the past few years. They aren't available anymore but I found one recently that is NOS. it would work for what I want but would require some modification...not a huge deal. BUT as part of researching the changes needed, I got some inside info that these things will be making a comeback this winter...so I wait. H42s and split cases don't spoil, so I'll just store them for a while...likely rebuild both as a learning process too!

So there was this thing I've been looking for over the past few years. They aren't available anymore but I found one recently that is NOS. it would work for what I want but would require some modification...not a huge deal. BUT as part of researching the changes needed, I got some inside info that these things will be making a comeback this winter...so I wait. H42s and split cases don't spoil, so I'll just store them for a while...likely rebuild both as a learning process too!

Gotcha. Very cool if true.

You talking about fairey overdrives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom