For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Best price on a 2018 I've seen for a while. It's not perfect though. Currently going through detail and inspection. Front bumper on passenger side is taped on. Photos of engine bay and door jamb indicate lots of dusty and dirty roads.

I'm in contact with the dealer and hoping to make a play for it. I noticed someone else looked up the service history from Toyota - so I know there's some interest out there.

2018 with 133k miles for $53k
JTMCY7AJ0J4061719

IMG_20230305_111532.jpg

IMG_20230305_111530.jpg

IMG_20230305_111531.jpg

IMG_20230305_111527.jpg

IMG_20230305_111529.jpg

Best price on a 2018 I've seen for a while. It's not perfect though. Currently going through detail and inspection. Front bumper on passenger side is taped on. Photos of engine bay and door jamb indicate lots of dusty and dirty roads.

I'm in contact with the dealer and hoping to make a play for it. I noticed someone else looked up the service history from Toyota - so I know there's some interest out there.

JTMCY7AJ0J4061719

Wreck? Take a good look at that hood.

img-19-960x.jpg

JTMCY7AJ0J406171

The dealership is in my town just 1.5 miles from home. Dust is a everyday part of life here, so nothing to worry about the dust on door jamb and engine bay!

Looking to buy a LX 570. Local dealer has a 2014 with 48K miles (one owner, clean CarFax) for $46K. Is that a good price?
Has the Luxury package - Mark Levinson sound, Park Assist, heated rear seats etc.

Looking to buy a LX 570. Local dealer has a 2014 with 48K miles (one owner, clean CarFax) for $46K. Is that a good price?
Has the Luxury package - Mark Levinson sound, Park Assist, heated rear seats etc.
Looks like a fair deal. Check for maintenance history, frame rust etc., Do NOT believe their stories: everything has to be documented to call it is a well maintained vehicle. How many owners? TX vehicle all its life?

Looks like a fair deal. Check for maintenance history, frame rust etc., Do NOT believe their stories: everything has to be documented to call it is a well maintained vehicle. How many owners? TX vehicle all its life?
One owner, Texas all its life. Carfax shows regular services, haven't checked the Lexus owner site yet.

Talked to a sales rep, they are tacking on nearly $3000 in dealer fees (not sales tax, that's extra). Total is close to $52K, doesn't seem like a deal now.

Data point: My parents picked up a very clean one-owner, black/terra 2016 with ~38k miles for (they think, can't recall exact number) about $65K here in New England. I haven't put hands on it personally but they say it's in great shape and they generally have a pretty good feel for those kinds of things.

@nissanh Want to get your eyes on it?

JTMCY7AJ0J4061719

View attachment 3264890

The dent in that front right corner is actually on the fender with inward deflection. Dealer is offering $2k+ as is with their shop being booked out. That's $50k-$51k before TTL.

This is feels like a good deal but I'm not moving on it. Hope it goes to someone here.

Data point: My parents picked up a very clean one-owner, black/terra 2016 with ~38k miles for (they think, can't recall exact number) about $65K here in New England. I haven't put hands on it personally but they say it's in great shape and they generally have a pretty good feel for those kinds of things.

Curious what the history is on this one. New England car all its life or from someplace else? What's it look like underneath?

JTMCY7AJ0J4061719

View attachment 3264889

View attachment 3264890

View attachment 3264891

View attachment 3264892

View attachment 3264893
FYI, any vehicle in West Texas will have dirt like that regardless if it's been offroad or just street

Curious what the history is on this one. New England car all its life or from someplace else? What's it look like underneath?

Once I've had a chance to check it out I'll report back, but they said the underside was VERY clean.

One owner, Texas all its life. Carfax shows regular services, haven't checked the Lexus owner site yet.

Talked to a sales rep, they are tacking on nearly $3000 in dealer fees (not sales tax, that's extra). Total is close to $52K, doesn't seem like a deal now.
Yeah, don't pay a penny more than the price of the vehicle. I spoke to a Nissan dealer in GA about an Armada (Y62 Patrol), 2023 Brand new listed at $53500 + TTL, and on top of that they ask $799 dealer fees! I said nope! they are now calling me twice a day! I still say no.

Yeah, don't pay a penny more than the price of the vehicle. I spoke to a Nissan dealer in GA about an Armada (Y62 Patrol), 2023 Brand new listed at $53500 + TTL, and on top of that they ask $799 dealer fees! I said nope! they are now calling me twice a day! I still say no.
Called this morning to see if they'd negotiate, already sold.

FYI, any vehicle in West Texas will have dirt like that regardless if it's been offroad or just street
I'm a wreck. Negotiated down to $48,500 but I am surprisingly (well, maybe not) offput from discovering wear not just on the driver door handle but also by the window switches. I can only imagine someone sitting there and wearing those surfaces away and what that might do for the seat leather and cushion as well.

Will someone just tell me to buy it or not?

[Edit] Ok, I bought it. [edit]

Last edited:
I'm a wreck. Negotiated down to $48,500 but I am surprisingly (well, maybe not) offput from discovering wear not just on the driver door handle but also by the window switches. I can only imagine someone sitting there and wearing those surfaces away and what that might do for the seat leather and cushion as well.

Will someone just tell me to buy it or not?

[Edit] Ok, I bought it. [edit]
Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom