For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
I think that was the original intent of the thread, it's just gotten slightly off topic.

Does a cr

Keep waiting. All the ones I've been watching have fallen in price too (eye is on a cpo 18 with 50k miles - started at 79.9 and is now at 76.9 within two weeks). With the market activity today, these things still have some room to fall, imho.

There is a 40k mile HE in Texas that was at a porsche dealer, but just got transferred to a toyota dealer. Was at 83.9 at the porsche dealer. At 85.9 at the toyota dealer, but they did cpo it. Trying to get info about the accident on the carfax, but they just keep saying 'it's in perfect condition, come see it.' I want paint readings, if possible.
I saw this one in person. Didn’t notice any irregularities with the repair work but I did not get paint readings. I was able to procure the parts used for the repair work and it appeared to me that the driver quarter panel was replaced. I looked underneath and the frame/IFS looked untouched.

That said, IMO I think it is priced high given the mileage and carfax report.

What should a 2011 with 125k sell for? New radiator, southern owned. $35k an ok deal? Looks clean except a tear in the front seat.

I saw this one in person. Didn’t notice any irregularities with the repair work but I did not get paint readings. I was able to procure the parts used for the repair work and it appeared to me that the driver quarter panel was replaced. I looked underneath and the frame/IFS looked untouched.

That said, IMO I think it is priced high given the mileage and carfax report.

This is good info, thanks! It's still for sale. You were able to get the repair invoice?

I've got an opportunity for a 2017 White w/ Black Interior LX570, one owner, Lexus showing all of the appropriate maintenance records, southern owned for $66.5k out the door (tax/tag/title included in that price). Only 32k miles on the odometer. Looks nice and clean. Luxury package, 3rd row, Mark Levinson System, Rear seat entertainment. I feel like this isn't a bad price at all even with the market softening a bit. What do you guys think?

I've got an opportunity for a 2017 White w/ Black Interior LX570, one owner, Lexus showing all of the appropriate maintenance records, southern owned for $66.5k out the door (tax/tag/title included in that price). Only 32k miles on the odometer. Looks nice and clean. Luxury package, 3rd row, Mark Levinson System, Rear seat entertainment. I feel like this isn't a bad price at all even with the market softening a bit. What do you guys think?
That's a good price - go get it.

What should a 2011 with 125k sell for? New radiator, southern owned. $35k an ok deal? Looks clean except a tear in the front seat.
That is about the range that truck should be priced/sold if it is accident free, no major imperfections, good service history from a rust free zone.

At that point location would be a big factor, shipping, flying and driving, etc. can add $2-$3k to the total expense.

I just saw this one tonight, I’m not looking to spend this much but the price seems low compared to what I have been seeing:
Heritage Edition Located in Tulsa, OK, has anyone looked at this one yet?
2021 Black Heritage 5 seater - 45K miles, asking price is $87,809, looks like its been for sale for almost 2 months

Last edited:
Y’all, quick heads up for potential buyers. Watch for flooded vehicles hitting the sales lots in the near future. This hurricane likely flooded a boatload of vehicles.

Boatload.:flush: I get it.

I just saw this one tonight, I’m not looking to spend this much but the price seems low compared to what I have been seeing:
Heritage Edition Located in Tulsa, OK, has anyone looked at this one yet?
2021 Black Heritage 5 seater - 45K miles, asking price is $87,809, looks like its been for sale for almost 2 months
I saw that one on-line. Looks like a decent deal. Wonder why it hasn't sold. I would think at 85 or a touch less you aren't getting hurt.

Anybody been to see this one? I’m about an 8 hour drive away and am a little snake bit to make the drive just to check it out.
I test drove this one this week. Check Carfax and read my response to your post in my WTB thread.

There are 2 20/21 200 series with HE BBS wheels priced in the low $90’s on Car Gurus, one is in Denver the other San Mateo, CA both with low miles that may be worth checking out for those looking in those parts of the Country.

Last edited:
I noticed cruisers with multiple owners and accidents no matter how minimal, take a bit longer to sell. That white one is nice but already 2 owners and 1 accident report. When I was looking I wanted 1 owner with good maintenance records and zero accidents. Took a while, but found one at a decent price.

I noticed cruisers with multiple owners and accidents no matter how minimal, take a bit longer to sell. That white one is nice but already 2 owners and 1 accident report. When I was looking I wanted 1 owner with good maintenance records and zero accidents. Took a while, but found one at a decent price.
Exactly, any irregularities should impact the value, especially in the 19/20/21 year models,

Bring said, I would look closely at the # of owners on anything I purchased, it is the most inaccurate information on CarFax, AutoCheck etc. due to any change (address, marriage, lease to purchase) can often trigger a new owner alert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom