Morrison Jeep Trail Club Run - August 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You don’t have to bring the trailer you could leave it at home ya know :meh:
aw shucks 40 makes a nice tail gunner
If we leave Rocky at home than where do we sleep? Rocky is like our chuck wagon. Made plans with Mtyota to go on a track that weekend. Definitely want to hit that track when I am winched up with WhiteRabbit.

Last edited:
If you have hours to kill or insomnia, this is an epic story on the morrison among others. Hope this link works, Ron The SOS Report. The Full Story

thanks for that Ron, thats a great one and had alot of info in it for me before i went up it the first time..

Heres a scary thought.. so far im the only one thats ever done it before but im sure were fine ha.

thanks for that Ron, thats a great one and had alot of info in it for me before i went up it the first time..

Heres a scary thought.. so far im the only one thats ever done it before but im sure were fine ha.
We'll be fine

What's amazing about the whole story is, while we were at goose lake a tacoma pulled in from wyoming. Young guy and a gal, rtt lots of radio antennas, same color and the guy looked pretty similar to the guy in the story. I didn't put it all together until later that day or I would of asked him. Heck of a writer. maybe some of the other guys that were there will have a better memory than me.

I'd like to come on this one if you'll have me! I've got 33's, fully armor to the T case, sliders and 2" of lift. Recovery gear and points yada yada. I've got CB and a handheld HAM (but not license yet). I could leave on Friday and camp as well.

I'd like to come on this one if you'll have me! I've got 33's, fully armor to the T case, sliders and 2" of lift. Recovery gear and points yada yada. I've got CB and a handheld HAM (but not license yet). I could leave on Friday and camp as well.
added to the list! Be sure to check out the pictures so you understand what your signing up for! lol

Montero right? Hope you have a good sense of humor!

Gotta have a sense of humor. I know i'm a fish out of water in this group :) I think i have enough T6061 Aluminum body armor to block out the haters haha :)

You mean that really shinny stuff that loves sticking to rock like glue!?!:bounce:

You mean that really shinny stuff that loves sticking to rock like glue!?!:bounce:

theres like 2 rocks that are even tall enough to scrape on. unless your an idiot and dont pay attention and just run into them.. i know #fjcproblems

Yeah thats the stuff :) see I can hear it deflecting the haters as I type. Nah I’m just thankful for people to ride with even though I am the odd ball. I know i have a lot to learn from the great community here

Last edited:
Long wheelbase....check
No sliders....check
Prone to overheating....check
Plans to change the latter two....check....but not before next weekend.
Be safe out there and have fun!

Long wheelbase....check
No sliders....check
Prone to overheating....check
Plans to change the latter two....check....but not before next weekend.
Be safe out there and have fun!

just so you know....our friend @JohnnyOshow22 carries a spare 80 series in the back of his 80 series.. so if you drive an 80 series your in luck.. in fact if you needing any repairs or maintenance done i'm sure he will be more then happy to do it for you on the switchbacks and tell you about how he did it on the 'CON (thats what the hardcore people call the Rubicon) last year when he had to rescue some unprepared NOOBS.

just so you know....our friend @JohnnyOshow22 carries a spare 80 series in the back of his 80 series.. so if you drive an 80 series your in luck.. in fact if you needing any repairs or maintenance done i'm sure he will be more then happy to do it for you on the switchbacks and tell you about how he did it on the 'CON (thats what the hardcore people call the Rubicon) last year when he had to rescue some unprepared NOOBS.
Once I take you through the CON you'll call it that too! And he's right about that spare 80 series ya know :rofl:

And I lead/recover noobs every year on the con. It's all part of the fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom