More Anthracite news (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We should plan a CLCC/Keystone weekend trip once the campground is opened. When is your March and/or April monthly trail ride? I'd be down for rolling up on a Friday, wheel Saturday and Sunday.

I'm down!

I'm into this.

Probably a good spot to mention this as well. Several of my friends work for Quadratec and they do a fair amount of work with Kyle from Off-Road Consulting. He expressed interest in arranging a "Trail Clean Up Day" at AOAA. It would involve obviously some work, but perks would include a free pass for the day, and possible night wheeling as well since Kyle has permission to do so. Also possible would be on trail camping. As far as I understand this is just in the planning stage, and I'm not sure how big of a crew he's trying to round up but I figured some of you folks would be interested. I'll keep everyone updated on the situation. I think he's thinking some time in the spring as temperatures would be a little more conducive to camping.

I'm definately down with that! Yes, please keep us updated.

So the trail clean up day will be April 1. It's a quadratec sponsored event, so expect plenty of jeeps. From what I understand we will have free access to the trails but it will be a guided run. I'll post more info as I get it. This time around no night runs and no camping. Not to say we couldn't camp at the new grounds and do our own run on Sunday.

No night wheeling? Forget it!

Seriously, I can be talked into this. Where do I sign up?

We should plan a CLCC/Keystone weekend trip once the campground is opened. When is your March and/or April monthly trail ride? I'd be down for rolling up on a Friday, wheel Saturday and Sunday.

I like this idea. Our club runs are the second Saturday of each month. How about April 8th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom