Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No more grey roll material? How much $$$ for the wheel well covers? my head is like a sieve.

All,

I have gotten several inquiries on the VINYL. Main question is how difficult is it to install. The material is thick and needs to be worked to install. For some people this is a :banana: banana job and others a :banana::banana::banana::banana: job. I will say this... IF you are in a hurry, impatient and lack attention to detail.... DO NOT BUY THIS. Otherwise, you will be fine and this product will suit your needs for a very long time.

Jason

Please put me down for a couple yards of grey vinyl on the next order- I have to make tool rolls and a trans tunnel mat.

Order has arrived and I will get these all inspected and boxed up over the weekend.

J

AWESOME!!!

Just picked up my 60 from the exhaust shop. LS Purrrrrs!

Now it gets a new inside!

Order has arrived and I will get these all inspected and boxed up over the weekend.

J
I'm continuing to accumulate carpet and floor mats for my '86 FJ60 project, the wheel well covers coming in this order are the last of the stash. I'm slowly getting the interior ready for the Thermozite and carpet.

AWESOME!!!

Just picked up my 60 from the exhaust shop. LS Purrrrrs!

Now it gets a new inside!

I'm continuing to accumulate carpet and floor mats for my '86 FJ60 project, the wheel well covers coming in this order are the last of the stash. I'm slowly getting the interior ready for the Thermozite and carpet.

Pallets are broke down. Now just 22 bundles to sort through and get packed up. Everyone will have a tracking number by Sunday night and ALL orders will ship Monday morning.

J

When's the next order?

Getting near the point of installing my vinyl flooring. Curious if anyone done a write up?

Ok guys, I've been covered up with carpet and vinyl inquiries. I'm ready if you guys are...

These are 60, 80 and 100 inquiries. Carpet or vinyl. PM me if still interested.

@bakjak
@LCunderhill
@ADVPIG
@LAMBCRUSHER
@PIPA
@baldilocks

Would you also be able to send me a PM with a quote for a full set Vinyl Grey for a fj62 also. Also does the set come with holes cut for shifters? Just st because I have a fj62 with a 5spd. Thanks!

Would you also be able to send me a PM with a quote for a full set Vinyl Grey for a fj62 also. Also does the set come with holes cut for shifters? Just st because I have a fj62 with a 5spd. Thanks!

Sure,

No holes for shifters, heaters, seat belts are cut into these pieces.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom