Moab Pre run 2017. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Atwalz

Civil Engineer
Threads
Last edited:
Moab was an absolute blast last year! If the baby comes into the world on time I will be up for the Moab Pre Run forsure!!!

Darn. The down side of attending the Oshkosh WI air show the week before is that I can't do Moab. Was looking forward to joining you all this time. If Oshkosh falls through, I'll be there.

Pretty sure I am in, I just need to see if my wifes company gets acquired or not and what that may look like for our summer if it goes through.
That's the only reason I have held off on starting a communication about The Moab Pre-Funk.
thanks man

write me in as a definite maybe.
Planning on attending so long as no family, work, health issues arise.

I'm in for a strong Maybe. That view on top of the World...man I want to go back. If my entire family comes it may complicate doing both this year.

I'm nearly a definite--we might try to link it up with a Lake Powell trip as well.
That's a Trifecta right there! Grab a houseboat and a powerboat and let the good time roll!

Hey- Maybe we can have a Pre-Moab, Pre- Breckinridge shindig at Powell...(although extremely warm at that time)

That's a Trifecta right there! Grab a houseboat and a powerboat and let the good time roll!

Hey- Maybe we can have a Pre-Moab, Pre- Breckinridge shindig at Powell...(although extremely warm at that time)

That sounds like a great idea! I will post up as my plans form, in case anyone wants to do some lake wheelin' - boating, I believe the locals call it (I live in a landlocked state, I'm not down with all the lingo.)

Looking at logistics...and the fact the family and dog is going...probably going to sit out any pre-Breckenridge trip this year. The extra distance and since we may come through Oklahoma to visit friends...

Less than four months away. Bump.

Finalized my booking for Moab and Breck.

I'm thinking about towing my Honda Pioneer 1000 out to Moab and maybe doing some more technical trails this time around. Maybe exploring some of the more remote parts of Moab... Will have the LC as well for those trails. I definitely want to hit Top of the World again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom