MOAB 2018!!!

HENDOG

Don't Follow me , I'm Lost Too!!!

Ted, its even better than that!
Screenshot_20180921-055854_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

5:21 is actually 8:30 on the east coast so no comments about what I'm doing up so early, or about how many girls I touched at my high school parties! (Yeah - got cable and all caught up on the rest of America!!!)

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself

Day one Moab, Poison Spider Mesa. Chomping down on a bfast burrito and gassing up.

All the way down again? How’d you and the truck fare? Hope it doesn’t take you off the trails too long.

Us armchair wheelers need some video.

TeddyBoy

All the way down again? How’d you and the truck fare? Hope it doesn’t take you off the trails too long.

Us armchair wheelers need some video.
No video, happened so fast. Was coming down a 3 tier drop about 12 feet tall and left side dropped into a big hole i did not see. Tried to gun it but was in trip low so had no chance. Truck went completely over and landed as you see, we pushed it back over within about 90 seconds but still had to pull plugs.

Truck is fine, cracked windshield is all. Still dont have motor running right, running rich and hard to start sometimes. Will likely stay in shop today trying to fix.

More later

TeddyBoy

Quick update before we head out for the day.

Spankys rig has been broken down on Golden Spike trail for the last 48 hours. Spanky and F-ing Jeep guy stayed the night next to the rig.

Resized_20180923_004713_4050.jpg

Rescue plan is still being formulated, problem seems to be the 25 year old Edellbrock fuel injection system.

Meanwhile, looks like me, Steve and Bill are headed to Moab Rim trail today.

TeddyBoy

Moab Rim Trail checked off the bucket list. The most intimidating trail ive ever ridden, makes Waldens look like a kroger parking lot.

Spankys truck finally recovered, rolled in about 9:00 and group is finally back together.

Few pics... woody wont let me load than 1 pic tonight

20180923_141223.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom