Mirror options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

badkarma said:
That sounds interesting... Why have the passenger side mirror at all? (Mine was useless because of the non-stock roll cage)

hmmmm

I was trying to add weight to the right side so it wouldn't lean as much. :flipoff2:

Kind of like having only one earring. A little gay to me. :D

Just kidding.

Robert LaDuke said:
I never liked those crappy plastic mirror heads that came with the truck, so I went to windshield mounted mirrors. They work great even with the hardtop on. Still available from the dealer and the heads can be had in round or rectangle.

Robert, Nice Color! :D Could you please give me the color code of that green 40?

It looks like Dune Beige in low light. But I do like the resulting green tint effect. It looks like it should be a stock color. Who will be first??

Not a stock color. It is green though.
green.jpg

Robert,

Very nice. That green looks great on your '78. I like non-OEM paint that does'nt try to make your rig look like it was built in 200X. Toyota missed the boat on that color. What is it called? More pics please! Thanks

looks like Fasion Green an OEM early 70's fj40 color.

this is a 73 from Canada
36299451.jpg

77TLCFJ40 said:
Robert,

Very nice. That green looks great on your '78. I like non-OEM paint that does'nt try to make your rig look like it was built in 200X. Toyota missed the boat on that color. What is it called? More pics please! Thanks

It looks like the color applied to some '64 Jaguar sedans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom