Military Toyota Vehicles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

xcamo.jpg
xmega.jpg
3e_1_b2-356x264.jpg
24_redimensionado.JPG
79_1_b-359x267.jpg

I remember the Cruisers the SF guys were rolling around in while we were in Kosovo, the KFOR rigs. We tried to chase some of the SF guys down one night to help out, they were in bas ass cruisers, we were in early up armored Humvees. They lost our asses in the dust.

They also had some sort of bad ass rifle mount in the front, if I remember right they mounted M-4s barrel down and released with a quickness, but could also be locked in place.

The US intelligence agencies are still in the investigation of why the Islamic forces have armed the toyota car like that is causing supply Nato allies and the United States are concerned.

The US intelligence agencies are still in the investigation of why the Islamic forces have armed the toyota car like that is causing supply Nato allies and the United States are concerned.

Sorry Tommy...

I'm interested in this, but don't fully understand... please explain.

Thanks!!

Basically, it's because the US Intel services are staffed by morons. I should know, I've worked with them, and sometimes still do.

ISIS and other bad actors make extensive use of Toyota Land Cruisers, many of which are of recent production.

So the idiots in the US Intel services try to blame the Land Cruiser, much like gun control idiots/advocates blame guns for violence. US Intel services have even gone so far as to accuse Toyota of supporting terrorism.

The fact that anyone with a brain in their head will choose a TLC for transportation in the Third World, and that the LC is ubiquitous there doesn't even register in the Intel communities' Northeastern US Elite-dominated pea brains. And that ISIS and others can easily just buy the rigs of choice off the shelf also startles them into panic mode.

Sorry for the diatribe, but I've supported our so-called "Intel Community" since 1982, and have developed a healthy skepticism of their utility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom