Mike Sears Memorial Run Tuttle Creek Oct 27 - 29, 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could make it but I have too many obligations this weekend and the Lexus is not quite ready for wheeling.

Have fun!

Since we are all leaving around 8 are we using 146.580 on the ham?

I’m bringing along Four Paqui “One Chip Challenge” Carolina Reaper Madness Tortilla Chips. Two are spoken for between Mitch and I but Two are up for grabs.

If you’re not familiar with these here’s a link to Travis Kelce and Greg Olsen taking the challenge. And for those “sensitive” types, they are Certified Gluten Free and Verified Non-GMO.

9D87A328-E4DC-44F9-96F4-E4465EB066CA.jpeg
5E0EAE1C-D511-4789-A408-5CD83936E371.jpeg
74B45F98-E942-4EA5-89D4-A37B68A41BEF.jpeg

John Christophene will be joining us

I've got some Carolina Reaper Pepper dust. You can sprinkle as much on your meal as you'll like. I should have plenty of Hot Chocolate and maybe Apple Cider to go around. Also will be bringing the open bar.

Decided to tear down before packing.
IMG_9007.JPG

@KC100series and I are rolling out around 1:3 today if anybody wants to caravan

Know anyone with a spare 100 series fuel tank? Have a Montana guy in KC with a tank that sprung a rust hole leak. Need to fix / replace this weekend.

Know anyone with a spare 100 series fuel tank? Have a Montana guy in KC with a tank that sprung a rust hole leak. Need to fix / replace this weekend.
No spare tank, but I have successfully used the epoxy patch kits in the past. Clean up is the key.

Had a great time this weekend at Tuttle. Thanks kc_chevyota and two old crows for putting it together. Thanks again to Rob_kc and 2fpower for the spare parts and the help to keep me wheeling.

20171028_121816.jpg
20171027_160607.jpg

Couple of pics from the weekend. Had a great time with you all!

No spare tank, but I have successfully used the epoxy patch kits in the past. Clean up is the key.

Thanks for this note! This is what made me take the path I did to help him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom