Mike Sears Memorial Run Tuttle Creek Oct 26 - 28, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in for a Friday caravan.
Just a reminder that this event is 3 weeks away. It would be nice to know who plans on attending. Rob and I will be there. Everyone usually brings their own food, but we usually end up pooling everything for group meals. We will bring chili as usual. The club will also provide paper ware, plastic utensils, serving utensils and napkins. We will have the club coffee pot and coffee. Will figure out how much everyone owes for camping space at the event. In the past we have divided the amount the club paid by the number of roofs. Seems to have worked well in the past. Am looking forward to seeing everyone. All suggestions to make this a fun, successful event are welcome as always.

We're going to try to make it with (2) vehicles. Don't think we'll do any camping, but that could change too.

We'll know we're going about 30 minutes before we leave, and we'll know if we're camping or not if it got thrown in before we leave. But not until then.

Change in plans for us, we're heading down after school on Friday.
Same with us. I'm going to let Eli go to school that day, so we'll be shooting to leave between noon-1pm

Olivia and I can leave whenever. We were originally planning on leaving about 10.

We’re prolly gonna leave Friday morning from KC but make a slight detour into the flint hills. Will show up later in the afternoon

Not sure when I am leaving. Likely Friday morning sometime..... depends when the welds cool down.

Not sure when I am leaving. Likely Friday morning sometime..... depends when the welds cool down.
Let me know if you need any help loading up or anything. We are flexing until Eli is done with school (Rach picks him up about 11:30), but I am going to try hard to be loaded and packed by tomorrow night.

We can only make it for Saturday, and even that is up in the air. If we make it and leave Saturday morning early, where is the best place to meet up with anyone? Probably arrive out the around 9:00-9:30

We can only make it for Saturday, and even that is up in the air. If we make it and leave Saturday morning early, where is the best place to meet up with anyone? Probably arrive out the around 9:00-9:30

Seems like in years past, that's about when we're getting to the staging area at the park (you'll be taken there if you plug "Tuttle Creek ORV" into Google Maps). If you use ham for comms, someone will be able to intercept ya. 146.580 is what we are running.

Jack

Seems like in years past, that's about when we're getting to the staging area at the park (you'll be taken there if you plug "Tuttle Creek ORV" into Google Maps). If you use ham for comms, someone will be able to intercept ya. 146.580 is what we are running.

Jack

I'll just have CB at this time. Have not gone to HAM yet. Gotta review and take the test and pays the fees.....

I have a mobile phone too and I can drive around until I see someone......

That would work out well and if we are able to make it, we'll start there.

Thank you!

I'll just have CB at this time. Have not gone to HAM yet. Gotta review and take the test and pays the fees.....

Thank you!
Phones work pretty good out there, so hit us up on the last group text from lunch. One of us will get it.

Thank you!
Phones work pretty good out there, so hit us up on the last group text from lunch. One of us will get it.

@BILT4ME I have a handheld baofeng you are welcome to borrow so you can "listen" in for everyone.

@BILT4ME I have a handheld baofeng you are welcome to borrow so you can "listen" in for everyone.

I may take you up on that. I have not used one before, but I'm pretty sure they're easy to use.

Will you be around Friday evening? I won't know if we're going until Friday night.

I'll PM you my number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom