Mike Sears Memorial Run Tuttle Creek Oct 26 - 28, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, Eli woke up this morning with a really deep, wet cough, and wheezy breathing. Unless he experiences a miraculous healing, the boys are most likely out (as Cash should be following right behind him...the 2 are inseparable). So most likely just me coming down.

I'm so bummed for the boys; they've been SO excited. :frown:

Not sure what time I'll be leaving now, but still planning on tomorrow.

I may take you up on that. I have not used one before, but I'm pretty sure they're easy to use.

Will you be around Friday evening? I won't know if we're going until Friday night.

I'll PM you my number.
I have an extra as well. To listen in only...

I’m planning on heading out of KC about noon on Saturday not really concerned with wheeling but Sunday morning would be more conducive for wheeling so I can get camp set up for my daughter and settled Saturday. Probably some bike riding around camp also Saturday night.

Also hope to get a spot close to an outlet for electric blanket... for my 3 year old
Daughter... not for me.... I’ll
Bring 50+ ft of extension cord

Also hope to get a spot close to an outlet for electric blanket... for my 3 year old
Daughter... not for me.... I’ll
Bring 50+ ft of extension cord
That wont be an issue. Plenty of power and we typically reserve the whole loop I believe.

Pulling away from the house now. I'm going to stop at the first rest stop after the toll booth on 70 and check load, get a drink, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom