Events/Trails Memorial Weekend in the Lower Sequoias (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked to @Mogwai and he is letting me borrow his chainmail chorts:rofl:

Looks like we might have some cooler temps than previously forecast last week. Latest weather report shows temps during the day in the mid 60's and mid 50's Sunday, so plan on a little cooler temps. There is rain in the forecast for Friday and spotty showers the rest of the weekend. So we may get lucky and just get a drizzle, but if you've got a canopy, it will probably come in handy! We will definitely have to keep the fires going all day though!

That is pretty funny, almost as funny as loaning ones chainmale (yeah male) chorts to a friend.
Yeah about those... you all are free to borrow them, but last time I loaned them out to @Irrelevant they came back looking more like ass-less chaps. I dunno... something about him wanting them to protect against snake bites but that they were too (socially) restrictive so he altered.

Three more days to go and things are approaching epic before wheels are even turning. Just hope someone brings a camera, could be blackmail central.

I just hope the bears up there don't eat all my clothes and just leave me with 3 condoms:rainbow::hmm:

So let me picture this, you'd rather have all your clothes and have to go bear-back? Please save some good material for the campfire discussion OK

Last edited:
Nice sounds delish!

I hope so, you don't want to hear me sing!

I'm ready.

IMG_20190522_132052.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom