Member's Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking at the Member's Rigs section of the HDC website and noticed 2 entries that I don't recognize. One of them simply show's a dark colored FJ60 labeled as "Mike's FJ60" and the other has no picture but describes "Bill and Eileen's 1987 FJ60". I am just curious who these people are.

We should have a "Sticky" Member's Rigs thread here in the HDC club corner of MUD. Then people could post and manage their own pictures and details and not have to bug Jon or have Jon bug them to get details onto the HDC website. I've posted my details on the general 60-series forum and it seems logical to have the same thing here.

Marc

I was looking at the Member's Rigs section of the HDC website and noticed 2 entries that I don't recognize. One of them simply show's a dark colored FJ60 labeled as "Mike's FJ60" and the other has no picture but describes "Bill and Eileen's 1987 FJ60". I am just curious who these people are.

We should have a "Sticky" Member's Rigs thread here in the HDC club corner of MUD. Then people could post and manage their own pictures and details and not have to bug Jon or have Jon bug them to get details onto the HDC website. I've posted my details on the general 60-series forum and it seems logical to have the same thing here.

Marc

Mike lives in El Paso. He has not been a member or to a meeting or on a club trail ride in the past 6 years. I think we included his information because he participated on the Yahoo group 5 or 6 years ago. He may have moved up to an 80 by now.

Bill Werth participated a little on the Yahoo group and came on 1 trail ride that I remember (Indiana Smith run). He may have joined the group on 1 or 2 campouts but he had a stock vehicle and his interest in our club was basically getting information on keeping his truck running, camping, and fishing. I am pretty sure he never attended a meeting. The last that I heard, Bill was thinking about buying an Xterra but that was over a year ago and before the FJ Cruiser was available for sale.

-Mike-

Mike lives in El Paso.

You're wrong on both counts.

Mike went with us the first couple years to CM. He's also been up here couple of times on runs. He still has his 60 which he described to me as his "dream vehicle."

Bill has been to several HDC meetings. He put an Ironman lift on his 60 which he then sold to Gorman who now uses it as his work truck.

So did Bill move up to an 80 after he sold Gorman the 60? :D

-Mike-

I thought Larry bought Evan's 60......

Bill has been to several HDC meetings. He put an Ironman lift on his 60 which he then sold to Gorman who now uses it as his work truck.

I thought Larry bought Evan's 60......

Yes, and yes :grinpimp: Like Greg said, Larry drives Bill's 60, Pierrette drives Evan's 60. I know it's hard to keep up with Larry's stable (which BTW increased by one more today). :cheers:

Jon

I know it's hard to keep up with Larry's stable (which BTW increased by one more today). :cheers:

that man has the cruiser sickness worse than anyone i know, with the only exception being Dave (2manycruisers).

that man has the cruiser sickness worse than anyone i know, with the only exception being Dave (2manycruisers).

Funny you should say that. David's went down by one today. :bounce:

I'll take a wild guess and say that it was the same vehicle that reduced David's by one and increased Larry's by one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom