Member Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well, I'm nearly a member...
truck2.jpg
DCP_0012.JPG
fambly 050.jpg

Nice, old school truck, old school winch, and old school holiday trailer. Go Old School!:D

Member from afar

Charla told me to stop lurking around in here and post. So here it is.

My name is Kevin Mantoani, (aka Coastal Kevin in the RMLCA) and this is my nameless cruiser that I have owned since 1995. I've rebuild the body, I've replaced the frame, I've made mistakes, I shoulda sold it many times, but I still have it and it is a member of my family. I brought my truck out from the west coast last April, and have done some wheeling in the Calgary area, and one day I will come up north to visit. I have been up there once, so I can make fun of it!
rubycon1.JPG
HPIM1136.jpg
HPIM1158 sm.jpg

Man, those skinny TSLs look good. :cool:

update

thought it was time for an up date pick now some of the shiny bits i have added are not so shiny
hast river south is.JPG
Image034.jpg

Is there room for another BJ42 in the herd? If I'm not careful, I'm might do a bad, bad thing. :censor:

Just do it Curtis. It could always be rustier!!

Do it, poke the wasp's nest, what's the worst that could happen.... ;)

You'll take out the hideous tail lights, a pile of sand will fall on the floor, your boyfriend will get all pissed off and then build you a sweet ass truck. You'll have to do all the s*** projects though. Ask me how I know :)

You'll take out the hideous tail lights, a pile of sand will fall on the floor, your boyfriend will get all pissed off and then build you a sweet ass truck. You'll have to do all the s*** projects though. Ask me how I know :)

My boyfriend won't help, he's into a different kind of mudding. :flipoff2:

I bet he is!

No go on the BJ :frown: It had more Mono foam than Japanese steel in it.

Well here is my newest Truck.

Anyway Howard, if you have a picture saved on your computer, then when you hit reply, it will take you to a big screen where you can type. Below that there is a place for Aditional Options, where you can click on Manage Attachments. Once you hit that another screen will pop up, where under the area where it says upload file from your computer, you hit browse and find where you saved your picture on your computer. (note you can post up to 3 photos in one reply). Then once you have found the photos you want to upload from your computer, click on the box that says Upload. Then wait while the computer thinks. Then it usually lists them as current attatchments once things are succsessful and you can hit close this window on the bottom of that page. Now you have to type something into the reply box as I think there is still a minimum 2 words you have to type. Then hit Submit reply and you should be good.
Cheers,
Deny
DSCF2841.jpg

I suppose I should post up a picture of my last vehicular acquisition... 1992 HZJ77
77.jpg

Introductions

Hello All,

I have been a lurker as well! Time has come to post some pictures and tell you about my vehicle and myself.
I'm Karol. I was raised in Edmonton, but originally from Europe.
I bought this 1972 FJ40 in 2006. Since then it has received many upgrades and countless hours of attention. Everything is rather stock except for the H42 transmission, Downey header, rear ARB, onboard air, rear FJ45 full floater, 60 series knuckles, rear monte carlo discs, rear Kaymar w/ tire swing out, some rock sliders waiting to be welded, CB radio and a factory roll bar with 3 point seat belts.
It has been a good truck taking me to the mountains for a few ski trips and once to Alaska in 2008, to part take in the Alaska Cruiser Trek.

My father and I purchased a 1986 HJ60, many plans and aspirations...just need time to do it all.

Then a 4Runner was added to the T0Y0TA family as well. I drove out to Saskatoon to buy a 2000 SR5 4Runner for my gf. It has a 5 speed, a V6 and only 139K on the clock. It will soon be getting upgrades in the future.

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

P1010023.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
DSCF0255.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom