meeting picture idea (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
So I was thinking about how some people have multiple rigs in this club. And also how the parking lot of Mikes BBQ looks pretty cool when we drive our rigs to the meeting. I understand we dont all daily drive our rigs, and for that reason we dont always see a full parking lot. My idea is this; we plan to drive a certain type of rig to a designated meeting. For example , if enough of us like the idea, we make february "40's night" . If you have a 40 you go through the pain and discomfort of driving it that night. If you dont have a 40 you drive the next closest rig that you Do have. we all park in our usual two rows FACING the drive. when the meeting is over we could get some cool pics including drone shots with our headlights on. To elaborate, we would go on to have a 60's , 80's , 100's etc night.

I would provide the drone shots.

200s night outta be interesting 😜

"Honey I gotta buy a new Cruiser, next month is 40s month and I have nothing to drive 🤦"

When @badsamaritan and I have our 40s back on the road, I'm in!

So I was thinking about how some people have multiple rigs in this club. And also how the parking lot of Mikes BBQ looks pretty cool when we drive our rigs to the meeting. I understand we dont all daily drive our rigs, and for that reason we dont always see a full parking lot. My idea is this; we plan to drive a certain type of rig to a designated meeting. For example , if enough of us like the idea, we make february "40's night" . If you have a 40 you go through the pain and discomfort of driving it that night. If you dont have a 40 you drive the next closest rig that you Do have. we all park in our usual two rows FACING the drive. when the meeting is over we could get some cool pics including drone shots with our headlights on. To elaborate, we would go on to have a 60's , 80's , 100's etc night.

I would provide the drone shots.
Great summer idea but a little dark at 8 these days or do you have IR?

Great summer idea but a little dark at 8 these days or do you have IR?

That's why I suggested the headlights pointing at each other. Summer might be better

Misfit or oddball night: fjc's, 200's, gx470's, 70's

I say we just do a bring your favorite/coolest/oldest rig nights... meaning looser themes that give everyone a chance to participate on each night... that way we may see a lot of 40's on the oldest night, and some 200s and FJCs on the favorite, etc.....

200's may be a little slim, the Zack and Ralph show :rofl: Would be cool I think to line them up in chrono order and fly the drone down the line, probably best in summer for that shot.

All odd balls are welcome!... LOL

everyone ok with February being 60's night?

Damn, so I got 3 weeks to find a 60?? Guess I better get busy, anyone got a place I can store it so the wife doesnt know I added to the collection:steer:

Is it too late to have tomorrow be 40''s night?

I got the 80 only running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom