Meeting In January (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crap, I'm not coming. I have to pull yet another engine Tuesday night. (Yours is pulled now, Ben! Yay!)

Who was it that wanted my four wheels and tires? Was that you, MiniPigg? Any chance someone from Loveland could grab them and bring them over to Ben's for me?

Give me a call at 970-744-1232 and we'll figure it out!

Alex

got thte directtions...thanks...do we need to bring anything? beer?

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, as of right now it doesnt look like I can make it now. :mad:

Wife just called me at work to tell me that the 3 year old just puked all over his bed. And since she has to work tonight look like I need to stay home with him. I dont want to leave him with a baby sitter if he fells like a bag of smashed ass.

Oh well next month.................hopefully :rolleyes:

nuclearlemon said:
got thte directtions...thanks...do we need to bring anything? beer?

I don't think you need to, unless there is some sort of beverage you'd like to drink...I have my kegorator, but the beer is close to 3 months old and a bit skunky tasting...:( I shoulda planned better! We'll have some chips and such so it's up to you if you want to bring anything.

usmcruiser said:
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, as of right now it doesnt look like I can make it now. :mad:

Wife just called me at work to tell me that the 3 year old just puked all over his bed. And since she has to work tonight look like I need to stay home with him. I dont want to leave him with a baby sitter if he fells like a bag of smashed ass.

Oh well next month.................hopefully :rolleyes:

NO worries, we'll get it sometime...sucks when the youngun's are sick.

Plan on making it, but have not received dirtections, could someone please PM them to me? Thanks!

Hello friends. As some of you know, I'm the TLCA Mountain/Central Individual Representative. Part of my job is to help new chapters become sanctioned in TLCA. Some months ago TJ and I discussed getting a new club going up north there. I had advised TJ to first get the club going, and then subsequently go for TLCA sanctioning.

Well, the other day, I got an email from TLCA Aministrator Jennifer Lorincz, asking that I contact a fellow named Frank Morgan in Fort Collins, he's interested in TLCA sanctioning. Well, I kind of figured it was one of you guys. Turns out it isn't. I spoke with Frank last night on the phone, and he and his buddies are major cruiser enthusiasts. These guys (Horsetooth Four Wheelers, or something with Horsetooth in their name) have been around for 5 years, and are already members of the Colorado Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs. They are already an established club! Frank doesn't know about mud, and describes himself as not too good with computers. He has worked as a Toyota Tech at both Stevinson and Larry Miller, and sounds like a pretty good wrench. His rig is a stretched 40 body on an FZJ80 frame and suspension! He says he's been playing phone tag with TJ. TJ, I hope you don't mind, I gave him both your numbers and also your email from the Rising Sun roster.

Here's the thing - it would be pretty counter-productive to have TWO cruiser clubs in a town the size of Fort Collins (even including the surrounds and Cheyene, etc.), right? So, I'd really like to see you guys hook up with the Horsetooth guys, okay?

TIA and happy cruisin'!

well,
guess anyone who is anyone got directions..............closed meeting I guess, have fun.

FJBen said:
I sent PM's to all for directions...anyone else need directions?

Razor said:
well,
guess anyone who is anyone got directions..............closed meeting I guess, have fun.

Man when did you send that??? I checked right before I left work and didn't see that post! :frown: Really sorry about that, hadn't heard from ya so I didn't know.

Next time I guess!

Meeting at IHOP, which IHOP? the one on Harmony Road? What time? Sounds good to me!

Sorry all.. I wasnt able to make it down... sick kids and wife had to work so it left me alone. which is a real bummer cause I wanted to make it down. i will make the next one. oh... also I should have internet access by next monday. So I will be able to keep up on everything from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom