May Long Weekend - May 16-18, 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My knuckle dont weep

I'm with you Aaron, if they're weeping it's time for some new felts and wipers.
GG

That's shi**y, who will we pick on now? :p
GG

I guess the only gasser now will be the prez, vrooom, vrooooom, cough , sputter,

Uh... well... actually looks like I'll be bringing my "new to me" FJ62. So Steve and I will be smoke free, but packing a couple of jerry cans :D
GG

which we going from/to Churn ...

I guess the only gasser now will be the prez, vrooom, vrooooom, cough , sputter,

no coughs or sputter, or rattle, or smoke, or black exhaust, no smell, or elevation problems with my EFI gasser

just smooth and quiet power.

Looks like fun but the mention of snow at the end of May stopping them and the last section has me thinking:

THINGS WE DID WRONG

• Closer examination of the maps would have told me that this was at least a full 3.5-day trip, not the 2.5 days I budgeted.
  • I should have gotten a complete set of 1:50,000 maps.
  • If we stopped as soon as it got dark, we would have been a lot happier and could have examined the questionable off-camber section with fresh minds, lots of light, and full bellies.
  • NEVER EVER BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND/SPOUSE ON AN EXPLORATORY TRIP!

I'll be there with my gas cans in tow.

I'm looking for a may long trip. Recently relocated from Calgary (RMLCA) to Kamloops. I have lots of time off on either end of May long to get lost on an exploratory run. I Have a truck/camper/trailer queen Buggy set up, but also more than willing to do Buggy/tent safari style trip too. I haven't been wheeling in this area and have no idea these places y'all speak of, but i can follow like a trusty old donkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom