May club run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who Where and When?

As we all know the last 2 month have been a disaster. Things are trying to re open. Well see for how long.

A little updated info. I called RC and they will be open this weekend (Mothers day weekend) and are preparing according to social distancing guidelines. I have no idea how smoothly this will go. I expect it will be crowded.

AOAA will be opening the 15-17th to Season pass holders only. Then on the 21st they will be open for all, requiring a mask and gloves at sign in.

I wouldn't be totally opposed to waiting until the 24th and going to AOAA.

Opinions?

Last edited:
I'm in for the 24th and keeping distance and being responsible. Seems like we should be able to be on the trails, in our own trucks, without increasing risk to anyone. As long as they (AOAA & Rausch) operate the check-in facilities responsibly it should all be fine.

I can bring some gloves if others need them for sign in.

I'm game if I get the truck together by then.

With no one screaming to go a different date lets aim for the 24th. It's also a Sunday I expect it will be as empty as it can be. I also have more faith in AOAA to think through handling a herd of people.

I edited the 1st post after re checking the web site, It says it opens Thursday the 21st for everyone.

Just realized that is Memorial Day weekend, FWIW...

I am shooting for a June trip.

I'm not going to be ready either. June it is...

@Cass007 if you can still go on the 24th (Sunday Memorial day weekend ) I can go. My brother in law was very interested as well.

I should still be good to go Andy. More concerned with keeping up with you if its just the two of us :eek:

I will check to see if I can buy a pass online to reduce paperwork.

I'm in for the 24th.

I think I'm gonna pass . I am thinking about going to EC4RJ in June though.

Still in for Sunday, yes.

Called yesterday ... nobody allowed in the building so payment is made through the window, line outside at 6ft interval, license passed by coffee can in and waiver signed (gloves and mask required).

No contactless check-in yet, but they did say that if you get a season pass you can just check-in at the trail head. I want to confirm that though.

They also suggested to do the online waiver for 2020 prior to showing up, but I think that has been the norm.

9am still the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom