Matchbox 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still looking for blue and green, but picked these up the other day. It is cheap fun
image.jpg

Where can u get those? Very cool!

Finally found one after hunting through bins at target and wally-world.

This one is from Jurassic World.... Haven't seen the movie yet but assuming there is a forty in it somewhere, and therefore I'll have to rent it when it comes out!

Amazing details on these little buggers, the ambi doors and the license plate holder are spot on, as are the kick vents etc.

My kids astutely pointed out that there is NOT a rear spare tire carrier??? Strange since they got every other detail correct. Even the undercarriage has some cool details.

They also forgot the brown patina on the rear sill and quarters.

Glad I finally got one... Now the question is how long until I open it??? Haha

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1441067580.733867.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1441067593.673168.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1441067606.963186.jpg

^ Saw the movie, don't remember any cruisers, just Mercedes everwhere and 1 smashed chebby work truck

Just wasted time watching this movie also. I am glad there wasn't a 40 in it. Except for the drinking wine part, my part of watching the movie, it would of been a total waste. I want my money back from Redbox.

I'm still looking for the those two, and the 70's pinstriped style one. I keep looking but it seems the Matchbox is losing ground to Hot Wheels when you look at the amount of shelf space each is allotted!

I pick them up as I see them, so if I find extras, I will pass along.
The shelves were pretty bare the other day.

Mattel toys owns both hotwheels and matchbox. Theyve been scaling back display space at most stores for some reason on the matchbox line.

I'm still looking for the those two, and the 70's pinstriped style one. I keep looking but it seems the Matchbox is losing ground to Hot Wheels when you look at the amount of shelf space each is allotted!
Which ones I got a lot of them?

GetFileAttachment

Selling all my Matchbox and Hot wheel cruisers: 5 hotwheels, 2 matchbox sets, 7 matchbox (1 is a 4runner, 5 are the purple fj40) Looking to get $150 plus shipping obo. Selling all together. The purple ones are going for $10 to $15 on ebay.

The ones from posts 133, 148, and 149.

image.jpg
View attachment 1372880 At the Target last night with the grandson. He just got a stupid little car. He is still a kid.
Me like mine better. Merry Christmas to me.

OK, I should not pick on the little one, as he has his likes, and does have one of my FJ 40 matchbox at home.
It is not on his dresser like the rest of his collection, which he can name everyone of with more information than I know about my 40.
Happy New Year to everyone.
Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom